Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

My max weight that I would smash is Daphne Rosen or Gianna Michaels type of thick
Those women are what you call busty.....
giphy.gif

Those are my standards yo

My chick looked just like Daphne when we met. She put on a little more weight since we've been together but we both have been slacking at the gym. Those assets with a thin waist :pimp:

Last edited:
Women are more fat than men and moreso than muscle which at the same volume weighs more, so a 400lb woman would be gigantic. It's a pic somewhere earlier in the thread of me holding her oants but I had one of those huge BBW but still shapely (legit hourglass, just a fat hourglass) jawns. She was a friend of mine I used to hoop with's sister too

I've been tryna venture into bbw land, small bbw tho, but no luck. These POF joints not only inflated body wise but their egos as well. I blame all the black dudes hitting them up.

Thanks for all the love n' laughs, fellas!

:lol: POF has provided some greatness. Seriously though, i'm on the hunt for my next victim and she either gotta' be anorexic or bulimic. I kid, i kid. I'm just looking for a slender and lean chick. I'm sick of these big bundas'. I want something that weighs less than me...

Last edited:

:lol: POF has provided some greatness. Seriously though, i'm on the hunt for my next victim and she either gotta' be anorexic or bulimic. I kid, i kid. I'm just looking for a slender and lean chick. I'm sick of these big bundas'. I want something that weighs less than me...

After you smash the petite joint you'll be back bunda hunting immediately after. It's in your blood b

After you smash the petite joint you'll be back bunda hunting immediately after. It's in your blood b

:rofl: I wouldnt doubt it :rofl:

Why yall scared to admit you like BBWs?
No one is in denial about liking them.

Some of us simply don't wanna date them in public or be in a relationship with one.

I'm not walking the beach with a chick who can't rock a 2 piece because she showing jelly rolls and canckles,

no matter how confident of a BBW she is.

I still prefer a woman who can rock a 2 piece with a flat stomach and toned legs.

Do I sometimes get a midnight craving for BBW candied yambz and indulge????

Back
Top Bottom