Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That's how it goes. Most decent looking chicks would rather chop off a toe than message a guy first or initiate in public.

On OKC it's funny because you can see every time they lurk your page.
mean.gif

On POF they favorite you instead of messaging
laugh.gif
i hate that "would like to meet u" and "favorite" tabs...

i see one thats sexy and message but get no response smh. i wish i can disable that. cant be having my hopes high 
ohwell.gif

Best part about POF is the confidence its given me when macking in person. Not sure if its from the success I've had, or that I could care less about getting turned down (as it happens all the time on there). Plus it's easy to test what works and what doesn't. I love that site, although the quality in my city is nowhere near what it was a few years ago.

might mess with this out of boredom and no lack of smashing

This is what it looks like in the bay area, although im sure none of these girls even like Black males...

The girls on these sites seem so boring..

and Someone explain why so many women post pictures of themselves smoking weed?
roll.gif

Dude latinas in the Bay love black dudes. Just like the rest of Cali.

Latinas are the easiest to get in Cali I'd you're black IMO

I made one years ago.  Whats it like for nyc area?

It's decent out here but since I'm only 20 it's harder since most chicks seems to want older guy's or just simple don't want a black guy. But the options out here is nice nonetheless

girl went ghost :lol:, msg'd her my # and she said said she would let me know what's up, deactivated her profile smh :lol: :stoneface:

:x @ me for getting stood up over the internet :lol: :smh:

I'm on to a couple new girls atm though, trying to get something popping for Friday night.

I did talk to 2 cute girls (in a group of 3 girls) @ a bar last Friday night, I was matched up 1v3 word to fast breaks n still managed to get one the girls #'s :nthat:

Called her on sunday to see how the weekend was going, phone turned off, sent a txt, never heard back..oh well on to the next ones :smokin

Last edited:
I made one years ago.  Whats it like for nyc area?
It's decent out here but since I'm only 20 it's harder since most chicks seems to want older guy's or just simple don't want a black guy. But the options out here is nice nonetheless
Thanks for the info.  I remember chicks always posting about wanting serious relationships (probably wanna seem like wifey material) so I lost interest.

Waaay too many TS on this online shhh.

..or they pull the bait and switch
mean.gif
bruh, im waitin for them to catch a reverse troll

they go to trick a dude, but he still down and whip out a 12" anaconda and destroy dat anus (like literally destroy it)

i really think its going to have to be learned the hard way for some of them

Smh lol
..I won't be the one teaching em that lesson.

this one TS had the nerve to hit me up talkin bout
'hey'.. I just said "chill". He/she/it came back with all its free days that week smhsmh *BLOCCKKK!!*

mean.gif

they go to trick a dude, but he still down and whip out a 12" anaconda and destroy dat anus (like literally destroy it)

but i thought that's what they wanted?

mean.gif

idk, im literally talking about hurting their rectum, like real pain

mean.gif

i think you're thinking about rape?

I'm deep in this text conversation with an OkCupid girl, trying to meet her in person before we get into this texting relationship :smh: Seriously goes on all day. But she's a nurse and works wild hours.

Nurses are freaks. Do it.

UPDATE: turned out really cute and just like her pics. Ended up smashing on second date and three more times after that. Definitely a freak.

We started talking kind of seriously... I ended up catching feelings, she ended it cause she said she still liked her ex... then I ended up getting diagnosed with the clap :x still recovering. Really not sure if I want to get back on this online scene or not. Actually I should probably just not let these girls take the condom off during.

Repped for making me laugh a lot. The series of events detailed had me like :pimp: :evil: :smile: :wow: :x :lol: :rofl: :smh:

..or they pull the bait and switch :smh:

You're disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom