Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I remember a dude tried telling me that white girls don't have a smell...

nerd.gif

then I found out the truth...

mean.gif

When you're young, and haven't experienced much in the way of sex you'll almost believe anything. 

Real talk: I've washed my hands three times after smashing the girl from last night.  Still smell like yambs.  I've been skunked, NT.  Gonna bathe in tomato juice later.
laugh.gif
yoo i was gonna hit this one chick over the weekend, but that smell down there was too strong so i left without smashing...aint want that stink on me, some of these girls gotta do better
sick.gif
mean.gif
The second I started hitting it from behind I was hit by a tidal wave of stink. 
sick.gif

Needless to say, there will not be a round 2.

Update: the smell finally went away.  Needed to use some Dawn dish soap to cut that grease. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

When you hit a chick from behind and you get a whiff...and that **** ain't...
happy.gif

F it...you know gonna keep going. 

laugh.gif

Update:

Just broke my record.  Went from sending the first message to smashing in about 10 hours today.  She rolled through, we watched 2 episodes of The Simpsons, started making out, gravitated over to the bedroom, got her top off, motorboated for awhile, then she stops and says she doesn't wanna have sex tonight.  I say "that's cool," but I end up whipping it out a few minutes later and talked her into some dome.  For someone that said they "hate giving head" and "never do it," it really caught me off guard when she blurted out "you can **** my face."  After getting dome for about 20 minutes to no avail, I said "you sure you don't just wanna have sex?"  She gave in.  I smushed, she enjoyed and made me promise to call her tomorrow.

This needs to be on the POF home page as user testimony.

This needs to be on the POF home page as user testimony.
My record kills this, I did the damn thang in less than 6 hours, yambs and top. Chick just joined the site the same damn day. Shawty just broke up with her boyfriend. We chatted on line for like 10 min, I got the number, texted her, told her we should chill tonight, she said cool. Went to her spot, her mother was out of town "she was 22" So she wanted to be safe so I met her younger sister"19" and introduced myself. So we dipped out and went to a park to chill, so we were in the whip just chillen and talking, I was being myself as usual (ladies love me) lol, so she was all like she never meet people and she's not easy So i was like i fell you yeah OK.lol. So i decided to work my usual magic and asked what her spot was, which was of course her neck, so I made my moved and locked onto her neck, slid down to the jugs, got them out of her shirt, went for the pants and the golden gates opened. So I played with that for a bit, whipped out, and asked for top she went down like the Titanic, for about 5 decent minutes, told her to bend over for a minute, played with the yamb from behind, asked her if I could take a dive, went in for a bout 25-30 strong pumps. Next thing you know I saw lights, it was a cop patrolling, So I jumped up threw my threads on cop asked for ID, said the park was closed so I was like cool i didnt know. So we dipped.

I dropped her off home. ..... a few days later I invited her to the crib to "CHILL" (round 2 no interruptions) She said she was back with her boyfriend and to not contact her anymore..... :-( damnnnn.

Would of been a nice free agent to pickup for the team. REAL TALK.

she was a solid 7.0 would of been a 7.5 if she was taller. she was 5'3 which made her fun in the whip.

Last edited:
My record kills this, I did the damn thang in less than 6 hours, yambs and top. Chick just joined the site the same damn day. Shawty just broke up with her boyfriend. We chatted on line for like 10 min, I got the number, texted her, told her we should chill tonight, she said cool. Went to her spot, her mother was out of town "she was 22" So she wanted to be safe so I met her younger sister"19" and introduced myself. So we dipped out and went to a park to chill, so we were in the whip just chillen and talking, I was being myself as usual (ladies love me) lol, so she was all like she never meet people and she's not easy So i was like i fell you yeah OK.lol. So i decided to work my usual magic and asked what her spot was, which was of course her neck, so I made my moved and locked onto her neck, slid down to the jugs, got them out of her shirt, went for the pants and the golden gates opened. So I played with that for a bit, whipped out, and asked for top she went down like the Titanic, for about 5 decent minutes, told her to bend over for a minute, played with the yamb from behind, asked her if I could take a dive, went in for a bout 25-30 strong pumps. Next thing you know I saw lights, it was a cop patrolling, So I jumped up threw my threads on cop asked for ID, said the park was closed so I was like cool i didnt know. So we dipped.

I dropped her off home. ..... a few days later I invited her to the crib to "CHILL" (round 2 no interruptions) She said she was back with her boyfriend and to not contact her anymore..... :-( damnnnn.

Would of been a nice free agent to pickup for the team. REAL TALK.

she was a solid 7.0 would of been a 7.5 if she was taller. she was 5'3 which made her fun in the whip.
did you use a condom?

did you use a condom?
1 of the VERY rare times no.smfh at myself. been tested, so im golden.

Been with 40 women and only smashed 4 raw doggy including girlfriends. I actually only wanted top that night but the *** was so amazing.

No pics, she deleted her account. All I can compare to is Sexy Jordin Sparks.

except 5'3 and slightly curly hair.

Last edited:
went out last saturday bar hopping, struck out somewhere around 6-7 times :lol: >: >:

actually the last girl I talked to was feeling me, danced for a lil bit and she said to come to see her at the end of the night, but 1. she smoked :x, so a big turn off, 2. having already struck out several times I wasn't trying to hang around the bar for another hour, I bounced shortly after, should of got her # tho in hindsight :smh:

Hopped back on OKC to go whale hunting and finally got a decent broad to respond....trying to seal the deal this weekend if possible.. :lol: :smokin

View media item 441768View media item 441771
she's not even all that :lol:, but compared with what comes up in a D

Last edited:
The smell ain't always because they don't take care their body it's an odor of release from the sensation they are getting or pleasure I might add

went out last saturday bar hopping, struck out somewhere around 6-7 times
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

actually the last girl I talked to was feeling me, danced for a lil bit and she said to come to see her at the end of the night, but 1. she smoked
sick.gif
, so a big turn off, 2. having already struck out several times I wasn't trying to hang around the bar for another hour, I bounced shortly after, should of got her # tho in hindsight
mean.gif

Hopped back on OKC to go whale hunting and finally got a decent broad to respond....trying to seal the deal this weekend if possible..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

she's not even all that
laugh.gif
, but compared with what comes up in a <10 mile radius she becomes a dime
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I have mad chicks hit me up on POF but there facially challenged and have the body of Yokozuna 

The problem with POF/OKC is that there's slim pickins if you don't live in a big city.  One of my friends is also on POF/OKC and he'll tell me about a girl he's talking to, only to find out we're talking to the exact same girl. Becoming eskimo brothers is inevitable. 
mean.gif

I have mad chicks hit me up on POF but there facially challenged and have the body of Yokozuna 

That's how it goes. Most decent looking chicks would rather chop off a toe than message a guy first or initiate in public.

On OKC it's funny because you can see every time they lurk your page. :smh:

On POF they favorite you instead of messaging :lol:

That's how it goes. Most decent looking chicks would rather chop off a toe than message a guy first or initiate in public.

On OKC it's funny because you can see every time they lurk your page. :smh:

On POF they favorite you instead of messaging :lol:

When they double lurk that's the sign to go in for the kill

You guys want to have fun change your zip code to 90028, The sea is FULL out here!

You guys want to have fun change your zip code to 90028, The sea is FULL out here!

I always hunt outside my territory. Usually within an hour or so since I'm usually visiting friends/family or attending events in these places. Always having something lined up when you touch down :smokin Double booking :lol: :pimp:

having decent success getting girls to bite with the poseidon line from page 8...some of them know its copy/paste but still messaging back :lol:

Real talk: I've washed my hands three times after smashing the girl from last night.  Still smell like yambs.  I've been skunked, NT.  Gonna bathe in tomato juice later.
laugh.gif
yoo i was gonna hit this one chick over the weekend, but that smell down there was too strong so i left without smashing...aint want that stink on me, some of these girls gotta do better
sick.gif
mean.gif
The second I started hitting it from behind I was hit by a tidal wave of stink. 
sick.gif

Needless to say, there will not be a round 2.

Update: the smell finally went away.  Needed to use some Dawn dish soap to cut that grease. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao bruh thats nasty as hell

yall dudes out here foul

went out last saturday bar hopping, struck out somewhere around 6-7 times
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

actually the last girl I talked to was feeling me, danced for a lil bit and she said to come to see her at the end of the night, but 1. she smoked
sick.gif
, so a big turn off, 2. having already struck out several times I wasn't trying to hang around the bar for another hour, I bounced shortly after, should of got her # tho in hindsight
mean.gif

Hopped back on OKC to go whale hunting and finally got a decent broad to respond....trying to seal the deal this weekend if possible..
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

she's not even all that
laugh.gif
, but compared with what comes up in a <10 mile radius she becomes a dime
laugh.gif
grin.gif
lol, as far as okc and pof goes, shes a 9, shorty body lookin too right

ive never really gotten on any chicks who i really wanted to keep around, only ran into 2, one was top 3 cutest girls ive seen in real life, and the other was super cute but no body at all, the rest were me just gettin the number to boost confidence

Back
Top Bottom