Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Got this girls number, and then she texted me "Would it bother you if I was born a man"
SON...

A couple months ago on pof i was talking to this chick for a solid 2 days. We exchanged pics via text, facially her face was average but body was :pimp:

About to set up a place/time to meet and then she hits me with "I'm gonna let you know now...im a transgendered woman" im like :x  :wow:  :x  :x

End of convo. 

and im sure u fapped to those pics u sicko

I had .1% of success on OKC in the week that I used it....the girls would either never reply, or they would flat out stop after the convo got rolling. I can't catch a break smh

I had .1% of success on OKC in the week that I used it....the girls would either never reply, or they would flat out stop after the convo got rolling. I can't catch a break smh

Dont reply so quickly once the convo gets rolling. Wait a day or 2.

The benefit of this is two-fold: you don't come off as desperate, and you relieve yourself of the obligation to keep the conversation going at a speedy rate.  Some of these girls are CLINGY, man.

Currently been hamming it up with a few new prospects, ages ranging from 19-31.  Probably try to go on a few dates this week.

if you just trying to beat post a pic of some expensive ish in your profile 
smokin.gif

Getting numbers is easy and my reply rate is about 35-40% cause I just spam anything smashable lol but meet up seems to be the hard part lol so many flakes. It's truly better just going out to a event or club than this online stuff

Getting numbers is easy and my reply rate is about 35-40% cause I just spam anything smashable lol but meet up seems to be the hard part lol so many flakes. It's truly better just going out to a event or club than this online stuff

agree, trying to work online game is difficult, it's like twice as much work then just hitting up girls at bars/clubs :lol:

think i'm finna hit up my favorite bar this friday and try and make at least two decent approaches >D

It's not worth it to spend a lot of time on and you run the risk of being catfished.

But I'll check my visitors and then hit up the cute ones. Smashed 1 chick the day after she viewed me. Gotta stay efficient

I've watch that cat fish show once and that's they fault they ended up there lol if I don't meet a chick within a week of me getting the number I delete number asap. Don't need female friends or text buddy's

NO.

The key is to move things away from the site as fast as possible (getting her number/social media or w/e then meeting in person) or get buried in her inbox.

While you're trying to play it cool she could be immature and playing the same game...it could take a week to finish a basic convo and someone else could already be making plans/smashing.

They get dozens of messages each day there's almost no way they can responded to them all. (Most only use the app on their phone and they turn the notifications/emails off b/c their phones would go off all day)

Chicks are flaky by nature they pull the same stuff in real life...everything is going to be exacerbated online due to so many more guys trying to get their attention at once.

I've had chicks that messaged me first then go MIA before I could get them on the hook...it is what it is. Try POF I'm almost positive are you'll get better results.

Last edited:
Nah bro, this isn't the same as having someone's number..You wait a day and her inbox gets flooded with literally 500 new messages and you are a thing of the past. You need to cop the number ASAP and get her while your having convo with her.

Reactions: g14
Try not to be afraid of online rejection. The majority of girls online are looking for boyfriends and although they are single, they are not sexually available. As in real life, you WILL have to do some trial and error to see what works best for you. As in real life, online dating is a numbers game.

Try not to be afraid of online rejection. The majority of girls online are looking for boyfriends and although they are single, they are not sexually available. As in real life, you WILL have to do some trial and error to see what works best for you. As in real life, online dating is a numbers game.

Agreed with everything except the second sentence. Sloots are out there. You just gotta game them online to get them to meet you up, then bring them back to the crib to "watch a movie." When you DO meet up with them, make your intentions clear.

Last edited:
My area is slim pickings and I haven't had any luck yet

I created a profile the other day and within 30 minutes I had a girl contact me. We messaged back and forth for a bit and she was pretty cute so I asked if she had skype. She said she did, so I gave her my screen name and told her to send me a request later that night when I get on. She hit me with an "okay :smile:" , but I haven't heard from her since lol. I just wanted to make sure It wasn't a man before I made any plans. Maybe I got my answer lol.

Everything else has pretty much been fat girls clicking yes on the meet me search and me messaging the few cute chicks around and not hearing any responses. I even tried one of those copy and paste messages posted on here.

I also saw my work District Manager on here lol

NO.

The key is to move things away from the site as fast as possible (getting her number/social media or w/e then meeting in person) or get buried in her inbox.

While you're trying to play it cool she could be immature and playing the same game...it could take a week to finish a basic convo and someone else could already be making plans/smashing.

They get dozens of messages each day there's almost no way they can responded to them all. (Most only use the app on their phone and they turn the notifications/emails off b/c their phones would go off all day)

Chicks are flaky by nature they pull the same stuff in real life...everything is going to be exacerbated online due to so many more guys trying to get their attention at once.

I've had chicks that messaged me first then go MIA before I could get them on the hook...it is what it is. Try POF I'm almost positive are you'll get better results.
Imma have to disagree with this. Ya'll playing the game like every other dude out there. Though you might win some, it takes too much energy that you could be using for something more productive.

You cant worry about other guys blowing up her inbox. Other dudes are blowing up her phone as well, so bagging the number aint nothing. You basically put yourself in her "box" sitting there holding long convos, when at the same time she having deep convos with multiple dudes at once.

You should be playing the same game they play. The same game that have dudes trying to reel them in real quick in fear they may not respond or ignore you. Im telling you from experience and from what women tell me themselves. They dont like men that are too available. They like the "mystery" and not having access to a guy all the time.

When you play their game, it reverses everything they ever thought of the dating game. They start coming after you and you can have them do things they normally wouldnt do. It makes them feel insecure about themselves, makes them wonder why you dont want them. in turn they try to impress you and make an effort to please you. Same way these women have dudes now a days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom