Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

NO.

The key is to move things away from the site as fast as possible (getting her number/social media or w/e then meeting in person) or get buried in her inbox.

While you're trying to play it cool she could be immature and playing the same game...it could take a week to finish a basic convo and someone else could already be making plans/smashing.

They get dozens of messages each day there's almost no way they can responded to them all. (Most only use the app on their phone and they turn the notifications/emails off b/c their phones would go off all day)

Chicks are flaky by nature they pull the same stuff in real life...everything is going to be exacerbated online due to so many more guys trying to get their attention at once.

I've had chicks that messaged me first then go MIA before I could get them on the hook...it is what it is. Try POF I'm almost positive are you'll get better results.
Imma have to disagree with this. Ya'll playing the game like every other dude out there. Though you might win some, it takes too much energy that you could be using for something more productive.

You cant worry about other guys blowing up her inbox. Other dudes are blowing up her phone as well, so bagging the number aint nothing. You basically put yourself in her "box" sitting there holding long convos, when at the same time she having deep convos with multiple dudes at once.

You should be playing the same game they play. The same game that have dudes trying to reel them in real quick in fear they may not respond or ignore you. Im telling you from experience and from what women tell me themselves. They dont like men that are too available. They like the "mystery" and not having access to a guy all the time.

When you play their game, it reverses everything they ever thought of the dating game. They start coming after you and you can have them do things they normally wouldnt do. It makes them feel insecure about themselves, makes them wonder why you dont want them. in turn they try to impress you and make an effort to please you. Same way these women have dudes now a days.
This man knows.

You guys are neglecting the fact that sending a new message puts it at the top of the inbox. If they're into you they're not gonna forget about your existence just like that. If you're not actually a busy person, at least create the illusion that you are and always leave them wanting more. Having to constantly message/text POF and OKC girls would get exhausting.

The key is to move things away from the site as fast as possible (getting her number/social media or w/e then meeting in person)

Reading is fundamental. Moving things along faster removes the possibility for long conversations. Some females will message or text back and forth endlessly because they're just looking for conversation or have a bf/husband who's acting up and need some attention. This approach weeds them out and if used tactfully it won't come off as too available as women also like me who take control.

None of this takes energy or effort when I'm on these sites I'm already doing something unproductive like watching basketball or on Niketalk...I found out about both sites from here.

Last edited:
Reading is fundamental. Moving things along faster removes the possibility for long conversations. Some females will message or text back and forth endlessly because they're just looking for conversation or have a bf/husband who's acting up and need some attention. This approach weeds them out and if used tactfully it won't come off as too available as women also like me who take control.

None of this takes energy or effort when I'm on these sites I'm already doing something unproductive like watching basketball or on Niketalk...I found out about both sites from here.
My bad bruh. I meant to quote Cakes comment

In sticking with my vision that POF is all about Relationships, I'm going to make a bunch of changes to ensure it stays a relationship-focused site.

1. Any first contact between users that contains sexual references will not be sent. Anyone who tries to get around this rule will be deleted without warning. This rule has actually been in effect since last month and it's made the site so much better.

2. You can only contact people +/- 14 years of your age. There is no reason for a 50 year old man to contact a 18 year old women. The majority of messages sent outside those age ranges are all about hookups. Anyone who tries to get around this rule will get deleted.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Markus cockblocking hard :smh:

In sticking with my vision that POF is all about Relationships, I'm going to make a bunch of changes to ensure it stays a relationship-focused site.

1. Any first contact between users that contains sexual references will not be sent. Anyone who tries to get around this rule will be deleted without warning. This rule has actually been in effect since last month and it's made the site so much better.

2. You can only contact people +/- 14 years of your age. There is no reason for a 50 year old man to contact a 18 year old women. The majority of messages sent outside those age ranges are all about hookups. Anyone who tries to get around this rule will get deleted.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Markus cockblocking hard :smh:

Man what? Can even get at the cougs like I want to anymore?

Weak sauce

I'm yielding moderately better results from OKC.  Smashed one girl after 2 nights of messaging one another. They need to change the name to fishingwithdynamite.com.

I got that POF e-mail the other day.  Endless stonefaces.  

OKC in my area is 97% whales, overweight girls still trying to work the angles smh :lol: it's just sad really....

that, or their just busted :x

:rofl: @ the e-mail that went out the other day..."most of these women are men" :lol: :x :smh:

Although I'm deading the online game pretty much at this point, still gonna send out a handful of msg's to attractive women in the area :smokin

I was over at the movies like 2 weeks ago in the afternoon getting tix for a movie later, and there's a 24 hour next door, I was in the parking structure 5-10 mins TOPS and saw at least 8-10 BAD females either coming or going :wow: :wow:

it would appear that the place is a beehive full of honeys :lol: :nthat:

so I decided to get a 2 year memb. @ costco in the next week or two, it's pricey......but I'll be around an exponentially large amount of cute ~20-30 year old women.....

I'm in great shape right now, but I'll have access to weight lifting so worst case I just ended up bulking a little bit n seeing plenty of females in yoga pants walking around :smokin

Last edited:
Update:

Just broke my record.  Went from sending the first message to smashing in about 10 hours today.  She rolled through, we watched 2 episodes of The Simpsons, started making out, gravitated over to the bedroom, got her top off, motorboated for awhile, then she stops and says she doesn't wanna have sex tonight.  I say "that's cool," but I end up whipping it out a few minutes later and talked her into some dome.  For someone that said they "hate giving head" and "never do it," it really caught me off guard when she blurted out "you can **** my face."  After getting dome for about 20 minutes to no avail, I said "you sure you don't just wanna have sex?"  She gave in.  I smushed, she enjoyed and made me promise to call her tomorrow.

Gotta think of a way to make my escape by the end of the week.  Got 2 more dates lined up tomorrow and Wednesday.

Last edited:
Update:

Just broke my record.  Went from sending the first message to smashing in about 10 hours today.  She rolled through, we watched 2 episodes of The Simpsons, started making out, gravitated over to the bedroom, got her top off, motorboated for awhile, then she stops and says she doesn't wanna have sex tonight.  I say "that's cool," but I end up whipping it out a few minutes later and talked her into some dome.  For someone that said they "hate giving head" and "never do it," it really caught me off guard when she blurted out "you can **** my face."  After getting dome for about 20 minutes to no avail, I said "you sure you don't just wanna have sex?"  She gave in.  I smushed, she enjoyed and made me promise to call her tomorrow.

Gotta think of a way to make my escape by the end of the week.  Got 2 more dates lined up tomorrow and Wednesday.

Good job sir.

none have replied to my messages., but then again i dont be on it much spamming

My friend is a lawyer up in SF and he had this white chick in a bar drop this on him "I don't date black guys but you don't act/talk like the stereotypical black guy".

He got the number and I think he kicked it with her once but then dropped her. Couldn't bring himself to smash
I have gotten that sentence more than 20 times. Its like there way of not feeling guilty! 
roll.gif

Real talk: I've washed my hands three times after smashing the girl from last night.  Still smell like yambs.  I've been skunked, NT.  Gonna bathe in tomato juice later.

Update:

Off of POF? 

Props...
pimp.gif

Real talk: I've washed my hands three times after smashing the girl from last night.  Still smell like yambs.  I've been skunked, NT.  Gonna bathe in tomato juice later.
:lol: yoo i was gonna hit this one chick over the weekend, but that smell down there was too strong so i left without smashing...aint want that stink on me, some of these girls gotta do better :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom