Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Waaay too many TS on this online shhh.

..or they pull the bait and switch
mean.gif
I saw like 30 on POF LA, i though i clicked the wrong page.

And PaulPrince is Buggin!!! 

I really need to move out my city fam.

Just on the first page, it's full of fat ******* and catfish.

Insane.

Datehookup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But is it just me or are most of these chicks online crazy? 

Yeah, you can make a case for all females being somewhat crazy, but the online chicks...
grin.gif

Last edited:
Datehookup >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But is it just me or are most of these chicks online crazy? 

Yeah, you can make a case for all females being somewhat crazy, but the online chicks...
grin.gif

The longer and more detailed their "about me" sections are, the crazier and/or more desperate I think they are.

Seen a chick write that she works 37.5 hours per week :lol:

The longer and more detailed their "about me" sections are, the crazier and/or more desperate I think they are.

Seen a chick write that she works 37.5 hours per week
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like last week, chick kept sending me pics of her baby. 

Who cares? 

What lines are you guys using now? I remember the "Can I borrow you days?" Yambz everywhere
laugh.gif

What lines are you guys using now? I remember the "Can I borrow you days?" Yambz everywhere :lol:

If you want the best response rate, say something witty based on something in their profile

If you just want to bulldoze through, I just go with "Hi i'm ______. You're cute, let's chat :smile:"

What kills me about the okc chicks is that they say **** like "I won't respond to messages like hey/hi" :lol:

I don't have time to write you an essay on why we should meet :smh:

What kills me about the okc chicks is that they say **** like "I won't respond to messages like hey/hi" :lol:

If they're interested in you, they'll respond. Plus I think they mean that they won't respond if you're sending them one word messages

It can still be a short message, at least pretend you looked at something other than her pics

What kills me about the okc chicks is that they say **** like "I won't respond to messages like hey/hi"
laugh.gif

I don't have time to write you an essay on why we should meet
mean.gif
If they're interested in you, they'll respond. Plus I think they mean that they won't respond if you're sending them one word messages
That's the worst.  I'll have attractive girls message me, I'll ask what's up, and they'll continuously give answers like "nothing" and "good." I don't get it. You messaged ME! Do you wanna have an actual conversation or am I gonna talk to a brick wall?

I don't write one word messages. My messages ain't short, but straight to the point but still no luck :smh:

I don't write one word messages. My messages ain't short, but straight to the point but still no luck :smh:

Assuming these girls are fine, they're getting 50+ messages per day. You have to be witty/cocky and make them laugh with two/three lines. Even then no guarantees.

I see you're in South FL. There are some bad ******* down there on POF. Orlando's scene isn't anywhere near what it was a few years ago.

Last edited:

It can be hit or miss. Any chick reasonably attractive is gonna get endless messages.

You just have to act quick when they do respond and get the #.

Even when they ain't saying much I hit em with "I'm not on the site often, here's my #".

Going out with this half white/half asian chick from the site on Wednesday :smokin

I joined pof after seeing all the girls my bro is talking to on there. Nothing but a bunch of Mud Ducks hitting me up. So I ask him to see his profile. He drives a Mercedes and all his pics are of his car or with him in or around it. I drive a truck, it was cool when I was his age, at 32 it does nothing for the boppers.

Oh well!!!!!

might mess with this out of boredom and no lack of smashing

This is what it looks like in the bay area, although im sure none of these girls even like Black males...
View media item 443379
View media item 443390
View media item 443392
View media item 443394
View media item 443397View media item 443398View media item 443403
View media item 443406

The girls on these sites seem so boring..

and Someone explain why so many women post pictures of themselves smoking weed? :rofl:

If you are a black male and can not get females outside your race in the Bay Area, then you are a lost cause. :lol: As long as you look, dress, and carry yourself in a decent matter you should do fine. Btw, the chicks with multiple tattoos are bound to have some sort of rebelliousness. Proceed with caution.

Last edited:
^^^ if I could do the Denzel training day gift..
A black man with a job, knows how to dress, and talks "proper" is hot commodity in the bay because that ish is rare to females out there
If you can't pull any type of yambs out there, something definately is wrong..

^^^ if I could do the Denzel training day gift..
A black man with a job, knows how to dress, and talks "proper" is hot commodity in the bay because that ish is rare to females out there
If you can't pull any type of yambs out there, something definately is wrong..

You know what I'm saying. You don't even need to have all that, in the bay there's even hood rats of different races that wouldn't mind messing with a semi-dusty black dude. But if you have your stuff together then you have more to choose from. The Bay Area is probably the most racially diverse and most racially tolerant place in the world. If you are a black man and think that your skin color is preventing you from getting yambs of a different skin complexion then you are lacking something within. Hell it applies to any major city.

I've had an OKC profile for months now and I still haven't posted a pic of myself. A lot of options down here in South Florida, but I barely have time to get on the site to get at these broads. For you guys that have no car, how do you proceed to get the yambs off these sites?

Back
Top Bottom