Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So I got tinder goin on my ipad and....

it's pretty good :wow: :nthat:

I don't ever scale women 1-10 but the ratio on tinder is heavily in favor of 7-8's and up, and only like 10-15% whales :smokin :lol:

saw a girl I had classes with pop up :lol:.......hit the like button 8)

also a TON of sorority girls on there...no surprise i guess :lol:

Barely got it this afternoon and I've already used it for like 2-2.5 hours so far :lol: :lol: :smh:

I had the preferences on default so the radius was at like 40 or 50 miles :x, then I finally figured out how to switch it to 10 mile radius :smokin

Last edited:
^ Yeah I have been seein allot of high school classmates on there as of late. I think they have been noticing me cause they will go to Facebook and friend me. Most of'em done blowed up.

my question is isnt it wierd to meet someone from the internet? like after u get da number and ask em to hang out what do u do? meetup somewhere and then what do u say? ish is kinda wierd

my question is isnt it wierd to meet someone from the internet? like after u get da number and ask em to hang out what do u do? meetup somewhere and then what do u say? ish is kinda wierd
First dates/hangouts are usually pretty awkward in general regardless of meeting online

But it's more awkward when they don't exactly match their pictures and/or online persona.

Getting recent full body pics is a must

But it's more awkward when they don't exactly match their pictures and/or online persona.

If you gotta ask more than likely its busted. If they had a decent body they would post to distinguish themselves from the whales. If she has all face pics then you know something is either wrong or she is too self-conscious and that's a headache you don't want.

Last edited:
First dates/hangouts are usually pretty awkward in general regardless of meeting online

It can be awkward if you two make it awkward. Just need to relax and carry on a conversation just as you would with a good friend of yours.

That's why the first dates should ALWAYS be somewhere you can quickly bail from (bar, starbucks, etc.)

^^^ if I could do the Denzel training day gift..
A black man with a job, knows how to dress, and talks "proper" is hot commodity in the bay because that ish is rare to females out there
If you can't pull any type of yambs out there, something definately is wrong..
I don't know where you're from in the bay but goon type cats run it in the east as well as devendra banhart type cats in SF. I don't wear sneakers, go to clubs, rock fitteds, have a fb or instagram, televison etc so I'm not exactly the flashy young mainstream cat that girls are looking for.

its not that difficult to cop girls in the bay, trust, but I'm not a young man anymore and finding women of even decent quality that can hold a conversation is a task that only gets more difficult. Why I thought i could find that on POF, I.. dont.. know...
laugh.gif
. I suppose I thought I could just smash and go home....but it seems like you actually have to come up with "witty messages" and...take these girls out places...and spend money....

might as well just go back in real life where its easier. I just mentioned Black males because of the headlines that state "white guys only" and the comment about the black girl on a previous page who said "I dont date black guys"
mean.gif

Last edited:
^Word.

Online-dating has convinced me that it is ok to sleep with co-workers.

Online-dating has convinced me that prostitution should be legal.

^^^ if I could do the Denzel training day gift..

A black man with a job, knows how to dress, and talks "proper" is hot commodity in the bay because that ish is rare to females out there

If you can't pull any type of yambs out there, something definately is wrong..

I don't know where you're from in the bay but goon type cats run it in the east as well as devendra banhart type cats in SF. I don't wear sneakers, go to clubs, rock fitteds, have a fb or instagram, televison etc so I'm not exactly the flashy young mainstream cat that girls are looking for.

its not that difficult to cop girls in the bay, trust, but I'm not a young man anymore and finding women of even decent quality that can hold a conversation is a task that only gets more difficult. Why I thought i could find that on POF, I.. dont.. know...:lol: . I suppose I thought I could just smash and go home....but it seems like you actually have to come up with "witty messages" and...take these girls out places...and spend money....

might as well just go back in real life where its easier. I just mentioned Black males because of the headlines that state "white guys only" and the comment about the black girl on a previous page who said "I dont date black guys" :smh:

On the flip side:

4liuw2jbzg1w3exnn3ovmn31k312013043.jpg

#TeamBlackBoys I dont f___ wit any other race so dont bother hittin' me up cuz u will not get a response bacc... #Team$Pretty$Money I aint ****in' with no bummy broke *** guy so if thats u... click da X on the top right side of yo screen! Sum guys say Imma **** when really I say whats on my mind! #SexyHacker Beware... If u start likin' me n I like u... Best believe Imma look u up n tap in2 yo ****... #420 Imma hardcore pot head... I stay on cloud 9! I ****IN' HATE LIARS, CHEATERS, N SCAMMERS! I'm from the south n proud! I'm a member of the Tribe Of Miami Nation, Oklahoma #NativePride If I didnt scare u off yet then HMU! ~ChOw BaBeS

^Word.

Online-dating has convinced me that it is ok to sleep with co-workers.

Online-dating has convinced me that prostitution should be legal.

What's wrong with sleeping with coworkers?

Last edited:
On the flip side:

4liuw2jbzg1w3exnn3ovmn31k312013043.jpg

#TeamBlackBoys I dont f___ wit any other race so dont bother hittin' me up cuz u will not get a response bacc... #Team$Pretty$Money I aint ****in' with no bummy broke *** guy so if thats u... click da X on the top right side of yo screen! Sum guys say Imma **** when really I say whats on my mind! #SexyHacker Beware... If u start likin' me n I like u... Best believe Imma look u up n tap in2 yo ****... #420 Imma hardcore pot head... I stay on cloud 9! I ****IN' HATE LIARS, CHEATERS, N SCAMMERS! I'm from the south n proud! I'm a member of the Tribe Of Miami Nation, Oklahoma #NativePride If I didnt scare u off yet then HMU! ~ChOw BaBeS
4liuw2jbzg1w3exnn3ovmn31k312011028.jpg

Peep the necklace.
laugh.gif

What do you say? The same thing you say to any other attractive female your engaged in a conversation with?

its not that difficult to cop girls in the bay, trust, but I'm not a young man anymore and finding women of even decent quality that can hold a conversation is a task that only gets more difficult. Why I thought i could find that on POF, I.. dont.. know...:lol: . I suppose I thought I could just smash and go home....but it seems like you actually have to come up with "witty messages" and...take these girls out places...and spend money....

might as well just go back in real life where its easier. I just mentioned Black males because of the headlines that state "white guys only" and the comment about the black girl on a previous page who said "I dont date black guys" :smh:
I am from the heart of Fillmore bruh, bruh and every time I go home it's on and poppin for me( but I met wifey in Austin so going home this year will be different)...
Yeah you might see headlines of "whites only" but trust ( you should now this) that is far from the truth...
I have knocked down korean,Japanese,laos,thai,Cambodians,flips,white girls,ratchets and natural haired queens from Oakland(east Oakland to be exact)... If you can not get a girl out there and you are a black male, something definately is wrong with your inner works
Hell my fiancé was tawainese, so that pity party stuff aint happening in my eyes...
The bay is to damn diverse, no if you were in Houston( like myself) or in some parts of the south, then I can understand the plight because its hard for a brotha out here unless you truly love snow bunnies and Latin chicks, your game and mouth piece and paper most definately better be right....
As long as you have a job and can dress your self in a presentable manner and can present yourself with gentlemen qualities, the sky is the limit in Cali because girls are not used to that and I can testify I was beasting in my younger days but i lucked out and found my queen so those days are gone
CHURRCH

Last edited:
I don't write one word messages. My messages ain't short, but straight to the point but still no luck :smh:

You have to have a short memory when it comes to dealing with females in general or you'll drive yourself crazy.

Most females have ZERO conversational skills. Especially if they're attractive. For the most part you have to get them warmed up before they can form sentences the rest are just lost causes. If it can be answered in one word they will answer with ONE word :lol:

What kills me about the okc chicks is that they say **** like "I won't respond to messages like hey/hi"

Rationale has no place in their world.

They'll have the same **** on their profile and send a messages like. Hey :smile:

OR

They'll be like don't message me with "oh I think you're hot" or compliments and send messages like. "I like your dreads" or "nice smile"

:rolleyes

But this is the type of **** that really grinds my gears
View media item 477320

:stoneface:

You have to have a short memory when it comes to dealing with females in general or you'll drive yourself crazy.

Most females have ZERO conversational skills. Especially if they're attractive. For the most part you have to get them warmed up before they can form sentences the rest are just lost causes. If it can be answered in one word they will answer with ONE word :lol:
Rationale has no place in their world.

They'll have the same **** on their profile and send a messages like. Hey :smile:

OR

They'll be like don't message me with "oh I think you're hot" or compliments and send messages like. "I like your dreads" or "nice smile"

:rolleyes

But this is the type of **** that really grinds my gears
View media item 477320

:stoneface:

Yooo!!! REPPED!!
Dawg those "hey" messages are thee worst, especially when their very profile has "disclaimers" talking about "One word replies will NOT get answered!"! And half of these broads don't have any concept of holding a conversation. Only way to move it forward is to keep asking questions and try to squeeze a quick joke in lol

I usually hit them with the "Hey whats up? Saw u was online and wanted to give u a shout out..." line. Half the time it gets a reply back. But like what dude said, most females conversation skills are wack. I would expect being online would somewhat enhance their skills, I was wrong.

Met a chick off of datehookup...chilled over the weekend and smashed on Friday.

She pulls out the box of mags from the drawer Friday night...I'm thinking to myself yeah you're use to this. 

This is normal. 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
No pics, but I if I had them I wouldn't even post. 

I would be embarrassed for ya'll to see that...

Late night, vodka flowing...
tired.gif

She text me Saturday night after I left...no response.

But she should have the picture by now. 

No pics, but I if I had them I wouldn't even post. 

I would be embarrassed for ya'll to see that...

Late night, vodka flowing...
tired.gif

She text me Saturday night after I left...no response.

But she should have the picture by now. 
That late night drink be making that mass look better than it is :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom