Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

laugh.gif
How can you be posted as thirsty on a dating site? isn't that the purpose?
birds

the okc troll chick ain't eem that cute but :rofl: at the replies she gets.

she gon' **** with the wrong dude and end up getting hacked or something.

Yeah man. The girl is below average, but is still getting her inbox blown up. Odd, but expected state of affairs since she's not the only type of girl in that scenario.

I'm about to try my hand at OKC again. I'll be a little more forward this time around. First time I had an account, I would only get messages from girls who knew me already, or knew of me through a friend. I messed around and thought that the bulk of these women would be initiators but that was far from reality. Rating me highly is the most that they would do. I'm just now realizing how many opportunities were missed out on because I sat back after a girl rated me 4 or 5 stars, instead of going in and sealing the deal :smh:

I put im married on OKC. So when ever someone hits me up I know what they want. :evil:

ctfu this white chick that works at this tanning spot in the same plaza as one of my jobs viewed my profile on pof..she didnt say **** though :smh:..next time she comes in my job ima see whats up with her..on her profile she says she "loves black dudes" :smokin

forreal I dont even get on pof like that..I just view different chicks pages and get off..datehookup is 10x easier for fiding skeezers especially in the bmore area haha

Last edited:
Just fired off 30 messages...
We shall see
i just did this with the ninja turtles line and some girl was like u just sent this to my friend we are next to eachother.

i asked her how bout a threesome
she says no

i say y u aint got **** else to do

she didnt respond cuz she knows im rite :smokin

:lol:

Post both their profiles.

sorry brah sent too much ish out cant find it now :smh:

What's the ninja turtles line?

How many turtles would I have to expose to radioactive waste before I got a ninja
turtle?

I need to plan my budget for the pet store tomorrow.

Also, would you happen to have any radioactive waste you don't need?

Last edited:
nobody ever hits me back on this site :smh:

This :smh:

And when they do, they have NO personality. I got this one number, and after 2 days I just said screw it, it's not even worth the trouble.

When the UGGGGGGGGLY FAT 1/10's send you messages :x :x :x

I just instantly sign off and :smh: at myself for being on the site lol.

Yeah man. The girl is below average, but is still getting her inbox blown up. Odd, but expected state of affairs since she's not the only type of girl in that scenario.

I'm about to try my hand at OKC again. I'll be a little more forward this time around. First time I had an account, I would only get messages from girls who knew me already, or knew of me through a friend. I messed around and thought that the bulk of these women would be initiators but that was far from reality. Rating me highly is the most that they would do. I'm just now realizing how many opportunities were missed out on because I sat back after a girl rated me 4 or 5 stars, instead of going in and sealing the deal :smh:

Don't you have to pay to see who rates you highly?

You paying fam?

nobody ever hits me back on this site :smh:

You must be ugly.

About Me
Very ambitious and goal oriented. Love love love tattoos my passion is to model I'm single with know kids ready to explore the world and see what's out their. I have 7 sisters and 2 brothers so I'm very faimly oriented. I drink sometimes don't smoke, lounges,shoot pool,play spades,sing,oh and I love eating. God fearing anything else you want to know ask.
:x

Its a sad world out there :smh:

About Me
Very ambitious and goal oriented. Love love love tattoos my passion is to model I'm single with know kids ready to explore the world and see what's out their. I have 7 sisters and 2 brothers so I'm very faimly oriented. I drink sometimes don't smoke, lounges,shoot pool,play spades,sing,oh and I love eating. God fearing anything else you want to know ask.
:x

Its a sad world out there :smh:

Bruh, that's a scholar compared to some of the profiles I've read :lol:

Don't you have to pay to see who rates you highly?

You paying fam?

OKC sends a message to the email address you signed up with when someone rates you highly. It shows the profile of that person in the email. You have to pay in order to sift through them on the actual site, though. I'm not paying.

Last edited:
If a female says she wants me to come chill at her house and "watch a movie, order food, and have drinks' is that grounds for smashing?! I don't want to go in beast mode but, she may want it
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom