Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If a female says she wants me to come chill at her house and "watch a movie, order food, and have drinks' is that grounds for smashing?! I don't want to go in beast mode but, she may want it :evil:

I hope that was a rhetorical question/humble brag

If a female says she wants me to come chill at her house and "watch a movie, order food, and have drinks' is that grounds for smashing?! I don't want to go in beast mode but, she may want it :evil:

You're gonna need to post pics for use to further assess the situation.

From what you've said though, sounds like you're good to go :smokin

Yeah man. The girl is below average, but is still getting her inbox blown up. Odd, but expected state of affairs since she's not the only type of girl in that scenario.

I'm about to try my hand at OKC again. I'll be a little more forward this time around. First time I had an account, I would only get messages from girls who knew me already, or knew of me through a friend. I messed around and thought that the bulk of these women would be initiators but that was far from reality. Rating me highly is the most that they would do. I'm just now realizing how many opportunities were missed out on because I sat back after a girl rated me 4 or 5 stars, instead of going in and sealing the deal :smh:

Don't you have to pay to see who rates you highly?

You paying fam?

OKC sends a message to the email address you signed up with when someone rates you highly. It shows the profile of that person in the email. You have to pay in order to sift through them on the actual site, though. I'm not paying.

Word?

*digs through deleted e-mails*

Found one... :x x infinity

View media item 478731

Last edited:

It's a setup, she's going to have dudes ambush you and stealing your belongings.

Lol link?[/quote]

Here's one I found:

http://finestbottomshelf.tumblr.com/[/quote]'

If you look here you'll see gold on what doesn't work.

She wants to **** but she put out the ****** that dont have a chance.

You can learn something from her and how they think.

Learn some game/

Kendrick & Sherane Vol. 2

Whoa. That's pretty scary. Just brought back this thought, for those involved in the online dating scene, should we be riding around strapped in more ways than one? :nerd:

I hope that was a rhetorical question/humble brag
laugh.gif

the site is ok. you could only upload 8 pics and they have to be really small because it crop a certain area on each photo. so far im talking to one chick she looks cute but she got a kid.
mean.gif

ctfu this white chick that works at this tanning spot in the same plaza as one of my jobs viewed my profile on pof..she didnt say **** though :smh:..next time she comes in my job ima see whats up with her..on her profile she says she "loves black dudes" :smokin

forreal I dont even get on pof like that..I just view different chicks pages and get off..datehookup is 10x easier for fiding skeezers especially in the bmore area haha
Bmore huh ? :nerd: ...might have to go on there n line me something up for the weekend

Guys just go to the Meet Me section and click Yes on every girl. Itll take a few minutes but i guarantee youll get a few emails out of it

Kendrick & Sherane Vol. 2

Whoa. That's pretty scary. Just brought back this thought, for those involved in the online dating scene, should we be riding around strapped in more ways than one? :nerd:
Doesnt hurt to always have extra protection on you...but the most important thing is be aware of your surroundings at all times, and dont let the yambs cloud your mind/judgment to put you in a bad situation or location

You know what I'm saying. You don't even need to have all that, in the bay there's even hood rats of different races that wouldn't mind messing with a semi-dusty black dude. But if you have your stuff together then you have more to choose from. The Bay Area is probably the most racially diverse and most racially tolerant place in the world. If you are a black man and think that your skin color is preventing you from getting yambs of a different skin complexion then you are lacking something within. Hell it applies to any major city.
Not in Chicago. Don't care what anyone says. People tend to stick to their race here. But I do some see white-asian, black-asian, and black-white relationships.

Last edited:
You know what I'm saying. You don't even need to have all that, in the bay there's even hood rats of different races that wouldn't mind messing with a semi-dusty black dude. But if you have your stuff together then you have more to choose from. The Bay Area is probably the most racially diverse and most racially tolerant place in the world. If you are a black man and think that your skin color is preventing you from getting yambs of a different skin complexion then you are lacking something within. Hell it applies to any major city.
Not in Chicago. Don't care what anyone says. People tend to stick to their race here. But I do some see white-asian, black-asian, and black-white relationships.

Chicago is in the middle of America though, but it's certainly not like Ohio or Idaho either. It happens more in states by water because there's more minorities and immigrants obviously. So Florida, New York, and California.

^Word.

Online-dating has convinced me that it is ok to sleep with co-workers.

Online-dating has convinced me that prostitution should be legal.
It should be legal. Nothing wrong with it AT ALL when done correctly. In places where it is legal but the ***** and the john get tested beforehand. they regulate that ****

No pics, but I if I had them I wouldn't even post. 

I would be embarrassed for ya'll to see that...

Late night, vodka flowing...
tired.gif

She text me Saturday night after I left...no response.

But she should have the picture by now. 
Late night vodka flowing? I'm sure you saw her sober beforehand. Dont make excuses

Chicago is in the middle of America though, but it's certainly not like Ohio or Idaho either. It happens more in states by water because there's more minorities and immigrants obviously. So Florida, New York, and California.
Yah but a lot of people migrated here since it is cheap by SF and NY standards. There is a lot of every race here so there is no excuse. Thats just the way it is here

I remember creating a female profile just to see how many messages chicks get. Not even ten minutes, I was flooded with 40 messages
straight ego boost for these chicks, a majority don't even want to meet

like I say, miles and cougs

I remember creating a female profile just to see how many messages chicks get. Not even ten minutes, I was flooded with 40 messages
straight ego boost for these chicks, a majority don't even want to meet

like I say, miles and cougs

What was the picture you posted?

Anybody got any luck with da milfs
I've had some 40-somethings message me.  Unfortunately, they were all an hour or more away from where I live or listed as wanting an actual relationship.  What's that about?

Other than that, I feel like the well is starting to run dry for me.  These are my top prospects at the moment:

Any body accounts get deleted for no reason? I can't even make a new account without it getting deleted

or listed as wanting an actual relationship.

Unless it says something about marriage who cares?

95% of the time whatever they list isn't exactly what they're looking for...they put whatever sounds good in their head so they don't come off a certain way.

Just because a chick puts "date but nothing serious" doesn't me she doesn't want a relationship...she just doesn't want guys trying to handcuff right off the bat.

And on the flip side they put "looking for a relationship" because the assumption with "date but nothing serious or "no commitment" is DTF

LOGIC = throw it out the window.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom