Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This is an unreasonable question? :lol:

Don't say i'm not sure... Just makes you look like a BAN.

If you're just looking for yambs just level with them. They're either with it or they ain't.
ain't nothing new under the sun. A women knows what a man is looking for, she already knows your answer and the lie.

Not sure why you needed to ask if she was ready again? Women like men who are decisive. Just move in to the next she sound like she fed up with dating anyway based on her impatience
This!

You shoulda just called after 8:30, rather than wait for her to hit you up.

Not that serious, but women like men that are decisive.

I got kicked off Hinge years ago, help me please.
images

Some of these women are weird :sick:

Planned to video chat with one I was interested in and that only lasted for a minute because she was upset :rofl:

I was the one to ask her let’s video chat that day after 8 PM. She said she would be free after 8:30 and I replied “Great! See you soon.” She messaged me a little after 9 with a ? and I responded a few minutes later asking if she was ready.

She then responds with a sassy message saying something like it’s wild I’m 30 minutes late :rolleyes . So I just responded “I was honestly waiting on you. I’m about to call now” She answers with an attitude and said she only picked up to tell me it was wild I didn’t call her until 40 minutes later. I told her it sounds like there was just some miscommunication and wrong assumptions made on both sides, but this was the reason why I wanted to chat to get to know her better.

She was still upset, call ended, and she unmatched sometime after. :stoneface:

I don't understand "I was waiting on you" aren't you a man?

What do y'all say when a woman asks you "what are you looking for?"
If all you wanna do is smash you just gotta phrase it in a way that's digestible to them. Tell her you're looking for someone you can make a real physical connection with, see what kind of sexual chemistry yall have and let it grow naturally. And if you're looking for something serious you can pretty much say the same thing :lol:

I don't understand "I was waiting on you" aren't you a man?
Bro what lol? As a man, you never waited for your lady? They all just be magically ready at 7 like you told them huh lol?

This!

You shoulda just called after 8:30, rather than wait for her to hit you up.

Not that serious, but women like men that are decisive.
I get that. But at least from what was said, she was upset that we supposedly confirmed for 8:30 and I was "late." It's funny because Im pretty direct with women, give them a time, place, and then end up waiting 30+ min for them to show up. There was just some miscommunication and she thought that was reason enough to cut it

Linking with my smash buddy tonight so itll be all good for now

She doing way too much claiming "verbal abuse" and "retweet to save lives".

Same thing happens to both men and women with more "physical mass appeal" on dating sites 50 times a day.

Had a woman call me "dusty, broke, and gay" for not responding / returning interest and never even thought to post it to social media...just laughed, blocked her, and kept it pushing.

She had this dude on her since March and didn't block him / report him till August?

...but you "saving lives"?

Word? :lol:

Mans outchea creating the next generation of 30 something women with negative experiences :smh::lol:

He's being honest i'll give him that much. Most dudes with options will shoot for younger women for these reasons.

But for a guy who is 33 personally EYE think dealing with someone who is 21 is crazy... Might aswel be 18 at that point.
24 is the lowest I’ll go …At 21 they still too childish and annoying for anything more than a 1 nighter :lol: :smh:

24 is the lowest I’ll go …At 21 they still too childish and annoying for anything more than a 1 nighter :lol: :smh:

Obviously it depends how old you are in relation to said wimminz...

But yeah once I got into my late 20's I couldn't deal with anyone who was under 24/25.

Back
Top Bottom