Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Screenshot_20220829-025625_TikTok.jpg

Awareness level =0

If you wanna get at one of their friends/family members in their photos you gotta get their social media and backdoor the situation :smh:

Day one and two of being back on the apps

Man I forgot how this **** goes. Btw this is on bumble and hinge (but 80% of the action was on bumble these two days) and I'm in SF

Data from yesterday
- sent at least one message to 7. A few didn't reply. And few were shirt convos where someone got bored quicky. And there was one where there was a good back and forth with me ending it by saying " heres my number" she hasn't hit me back yet

Data from today
- sent at least one message to 14. Some never hit me back. Some involved someone getting bored quickly. A few turned into good back and forths. Two turned into really good back and forths. Both had a Brazilian flag on their profile. One is like Brazilian culture wise and the other is American culture wise. The American one was young and reminded me of my ex (dumb the way young people are nowadays mainly with PC language). Me and the Brazilian culture one are going to see Franz Ferdinand on Tuesday :smile:

Things I learned:
-I had been on "snooze mode" on bumble for a few months before this. I highly recommend doing snooze mode for a while. (whether it's to take a break or youre focusing on the stuff you already have). It's like people haven't seen you when you're on snooze. And then when you turn it back on their are a bunch of new people on the apps they can show you to now, you're essentially close to fresh meat (a new user) again
- Some people, even if you liked them or matched with them a long time ago (in my case it was months) they will not trip. They will talk to you today like it never happened. Other people will trip and take it as you slighting them. Who cares about the ones that trip.
- the chances of connecting off the app are higher if on the first day you start chatting , you escalate to either text or a date (I can't speak for social media bc I don't have that ****). I haven't mastered the day one escalating yet bc women's response times vary so much
- some people will go back and forth with you with no real delay.. others will wait a day or multiple days in between responses. Also I have a feeling some chicks go on their every x , just to scroll through, feel validated, maybe send a couple messages then bounce
- sometimes the chick escalates and sometimes you fall for it in the moment only to later realize maybe I don't want to
- rejections happen left and right but its different because it's online. Sometimes I say stuf that offends people, sometimes they say stuff that makes them seem boring or predictable. And somebody deads the other. The most common convo on the apps are dead ends.
- Overall, I'm tryna to remind myself to take it slowly, take chances, and embrace the savage phase so I can start living out some fantasies

I decided a few days ago to delete all of the dating apps I had accounts on.

I matched with some very beautiful women, but I realize right now I can't give them all what they need and desire.
Especially, if my confidence isn't up to par.
I've matched with lawyers, nurses, and legit entrepreneurs that have legit businesses. Been on a dates with them and all, but if I'm not 100% mentally there, it's no need to go further.

I looked on my hinge account and I matched with over 176 women lol. Some just can't carry a conversation, some we just don't connect, and lastly, I may have dropped the ball on some.

I matched with some very beautiful women, but I realize right now I can't give them all what they need and desire.
I've matched with lawyers, nurses, and legit entrepreneurs that have legit businesses. Been on a dates with them and all, but if I'm not 100% mentally there, it's no need to go further.

I looked on my hinge account and I matched with over 176 women lol. Some just can't carry a conversation, some we just don't connect, and lastly, I may have dropped the ball on some.

What is causing you to not be 100% mentally there on these dates?

When I was on the app every time I get to 200+ I delete and restart my account.

Sometimes I match with some new ones, a lot of times its people I matched with before.

what are you doing to be mentally there?

It’s good to learn to play games since many girls do. Get that experience so you recognize it and move accordingly.

The only games I play are Nintendo and Sony. I’m not playing games with another adult unless if it’s one of those two, board games, or card games.

Everyone plays games even when they don’t think they are. You talk to just one girl? Of course not, you talk to several. It’s a numbers game and you’re spittin’ game at them.

We gotta define games then b

Talking to several girls before committing to one doesn't sound like games to me...it just sounds smart/logical/expected

We all know what playing games is. Dating/talking to multiple people isn't playing games unless you're being dishonest, telling them what they wanna hear/what sounds good or omitting details about how you're actually moving. But ya'll know that.

I just don't see the value in a grown man playing "games" with a woman.

Maybe I'm just older now, but I'm not dedicating any energy into playing with **** i'm tryna bust down :lol:

Ego and entertainment is the value. Olympic level mental gymnastics and going tit for tat is why the dating landscape is the way it is.

176 matches and can’t find a women you connect with 🤔… clearly the issue is you sir :lol:
On my post I said that some I didn’t connect with and some I dropped the ball on a few. I’m taking full responsibility on my part. The biggest issue is you can match with them, but you can start the conversation and they don’t say nothing back. That’s probably the biggest reason I’ve experienced on nothing working out on these dating apps.

What isn't talked about enough is guys seeking validation through these apps and using dating/smashing as a coping mechanism for whatever issues they have.

Back
Top Bottom