Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If i was really mentally struggling, its at that point you just need to pay for a professional, in every sense. Get your heads right.

At the same time, Americans have wonky views about sex

I wonder if the average European would ever call sex a "coping mechanism"

What's the difference between seeking comfort and having a coping mechanism ?

I heard a podcast the other day were a swiss dude said he jacks off every hour ( I was like "dude what do you do for work?")

Anyways, there is a thin line between "doing what feels good" and "overindulging" or maybe the line only exists if you're American

At the same time, Americans have wonky views about sex

I wonder if the average European would ever call sex a "coping mechanism"

What's the difference between seeking comfort and having a coping mechanism ?

I heard a podcast the other day were a swiss dude said he jacks off every hour ( I was like "dude what do you do for work?")

Anyways, there is a thin line between "doing what feels good" and "overindulging" or maybe the line only exists if you're American

Using sex as a coping mechanism =\= sex is a coping mechanism

Using Europeans as a standard or baseline for anything is pretty funny. Especially with the podcast example you gave. American's are the only ones with wonky views or is American culture on display and discussed openly way more?

Some of these women are weird :sick:

Planned to video chat with one I was interested in and that only lasted for a minute because she was upset :rofl:

I was the one to ask her let’s video chat that day after 8 PM. She said she would be free after 8:30 and I replied “Great! See you soon.” She messaged me a little after 9 with a ? and I responded a few minutes later asking if she was ready.

She then responds with a sassy message saying something like it’s wild I’m 30 minutes late :rolleyes . So I just responded “I was honestly waiting on you. I’m about to call now” She answers with an attitude and said she only picked up to tell me it was wild I didn’t call her until 40 minutes later. I told her it sounds like there was just some miscommunication and wrong assumptions made on both sides, but this was the reason why I wanted to chat to get to know her better.

She was still upset, call ended, and she unmatched sometime after. :stoneface:

Some of these women are weird :sick:

Planned to video chat with one I was interested in and that only lasted for a minute because she was upset :rofl:

I was the one to ask her let’s video chat that day after 8 PM. She said she would be free after 8:30 and I replied “Great! See you soon.” She messaged me a little after 9 with a ? and I responded a few minutes later asking if she was ready.

She then responds with a sassy message saying something like it’s wild I’m 30 minutes late :rolleyes . So I just responded “I was honestly waiting on you. I’m about to call now” She answers with an attitude and said she only picked up to tell me it was wild I didn’t call her until 40 minutes later. I told her it sounds like there was just some miscommunication and wrong assumptions made on both sides, but this was the reason why I wanted to chat to get to know her better.

She was still upset, call ended, and she unmatched sometime after. :stoneface:
Yeah I can see why she was upset. Punctuality matters a lot to some people. You confirmed 8:30 and when she clearly indicates she’s waiting on the call you asked for 30 min after it was supposed to happen, you message her back probably 15 min or so after that instead of just calling her. Not sure why you needed to ask if she was ready again? Women like men who are decisive. Just move in to the next she sound like she fed up with dating anyway based on her impatience

Reactions: ASE
Yea, 8:30 or a time was never confirmed to me. She just said she’d be free after 8:30. And I messaged her like 3 to 5 min after her ?

Back
Top Bottom