Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'm 31,my girl is 28. I don't think I have the patience for convo with somebody under 26 at this point 😵‍💫

Ironically women use the same logic when wanting to date older guys. "Wanting to be taught something" They say things like guys their age aren't mature or don't have their life together. Both sides want to control/ manipulate on some level.

On the flip side some women want younger guys because they're more fun/open minded and guys their age can't keep up. :lol:

I’ll be 42 this December and I still get looks from the 18 to 25 crowd. Additional proof to me was about an hour ago when I walked in the gas station to get some lotto tickets. Homie asked me if I was over 18 because he wasn’t sure to sell me the tickets. I had to point out where my gray hairs were coming in on my head and he laughed :lol:

Screenshot_20220905-103908_Hinge.jpg
Screenshot_20220905-103921_Hinge.jpg
Screenshot_20220905-103934_Hinge.jpg

Motorcycle groupies came way before. Bike week/motorcycle rallies are basically automotive Freaknik...the videos I've seen from those 90s/early 2000s :lol::smh:

Ive noticed this more and more, actually matched with a few that dont even live here. DC, Atlanta, Miami etc. Smh whats the point if youre not visiting here?

Screenshot_20220906-212658_Hinge.jpg

Ive noticed this more and more, actually matched with a few that dont even live here. DC, Atlanta, Miami etc. Smh whats the point if youre not visiting here?

Fishing is a bigger/different pond. Either limited options or after being run through. It's not an issue unless neither party is open to travel.

Travel mode on Bumble is used the same way. Some people use apps that spoof their location

It's funny that she's trying to be more social but doing the opposite of what would actually help
Smoking weed and meeting people that are actually in her city would be a better change

They either looking for someone to fly them out/spend money on em or bored where they live and seeing what’s out there

Regardless no money or real time should be invested on your end

I always ask if they are visiting/going to be visiting or did they move here. If they say no to both i unmatch.
You doing it right

I would say tho if you got 1 that can pull up or just be around sometimes it’s great…Smash for a couple days, then shorty on her way with no day to day headaches :pimp: …Let the locals deal with her bs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom