Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I bet she can dress up nice and look real good, nice curve hudding bodycon dress from Shein. But yea it doesnt even make sense because I see a swipe left and right so its on a dating site? So she is posting that picture of herself with a caption saying she is cheating or just one of those weird (and likely ugly) women who post memes or their dating site profile?

I bet she can dress up nice and look real good, nice curve hudding bodycon dress from Shein. But yea it doesnt even make sense because I see a swipe left and right so its on a dating site? So she is posting that picture of herself with a caption saying she is cheating or just one of those weird (and likely ugly) women who post memes or their dating site profile?
Bruh. Homie in the photo is posting from his account saying he's there when another ***** tells his girl to lose weight. And they took a flick together.

I'm trying to get a bucket list going or something

only go after unique points

young ones, old ones, and brazilians -> that kinda thing

PS: As far as women go, young to me is early 20s and old to me is 40s

PPS: Got a new slogan -> make em laugh, make em cum, and make em food and they'll keep coming back

as a man always set your expectations low when meeting with women on dating apps.
gut em out and replace em .
I really liked her though bruh. I haven’t felt that way for somebody in years and we weren’t even talking that long. These women get damaged by their toxic ex and just be ******* up. Its all good now though. Gonna set some plays up this weekend.

I really liked her though bruh. I haven’t felt that way for somebody in years and we weren’t even talking that long. These women get damaged by their toxic ex and just be ****ing up. Its all good now though. Gonna set some plays up this weekend.

If you liked her that much did u ask her what happened?

Anybody else get banned from POF streams from the ladies? It sucks i wonder what ticked them off about me or if I came across as creepy .. I was being normal lol I haven't even been on a stream since then not really my thing.

I really liked her though bruh. I haven’t felt that way for somebody in years and we weren’t even talking that long. These women get damaged by their toxic ex and just be ****ing up. Its all good now though. Gonna set some plays up this weekend.
if the app was still on her phone, she wasn't taking anything serious.
Sorry not sorry, that's just the truth.

Yea she got spooked and felt like things were getting too serious. Which is wild because she was the one talking most about the future we were gonna have. Talking about moving in with me and ****. We still cool but im falling back and not putting any energy or emotions into it anymore.

It's not that simple...she might not be able to articulate what's going on or maybe he missed what she was saying because people aren't always direct.

Aside from people having walls up/being defensive....lack of the right communication and actual comprehending/understanding of what each other are saying is probably the biggest issue for most situations.

if the app was still on her phone, she wasn't taking anything serious.
Sorry not sorry, that's just the truth.
Yea i agree. I dont blame her honestly, its all on me. She told me upfront she wasn’t looking for anything serious but her energy wasnt matching her words and i fell for her. Like i said though im good now. Thats life 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's not that simple...she might not be able to articulate what's going on or maybe he missed what she was saying because people aren't always direct.

Aside from people having walls up/being defensive....lack of the right communication and actual comprehending/understanding of what each other are saying is probably the biggest issue for most situations.
Yea after i confronted her to find out what’s up she apologized for not communicating how she felt.

Yea she got spooked and felt like things were getting too serious. Which is wild because she was the one talking most about the future we were gonna have. Talking about moving in with me and ****. We still cool but im falling back and not putting any energy or emotions into it anymore.

The girl I was speaking with that I was feeling that ended it said the exact opposite . That I wasn’t serious at all.

I wouldn’t sweat it. I know the feeling right now sucks, but the more you think about how they think and why they think that way the more you gonna drive yourself crazy. It’s a headache.

Go out with the boys then get right back to it.

Yea after i confronted her and she told me how she felt i got the closure i needed. My mine was racing last week though 😂, i was going through it. But now im relieved and back to normal.

Yea i agree. I dont blame her honestly, its all on me. She told me upfront she wasn’t looking for anything serious but her energy wasnt matching her words and i fell for her. Like i said though im good now. Thats life 🤷🏾‍♂️

Sometimes that's a defense mechanism.

Fear and lingering effects from previous situations really mess up good things |l

41025E9E-F3F4-4CC0-AE66-0080431DD90B.jpeg
Looks like a hotel room. Yea he paid for that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom