Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

giphy (1).gif

How are you going to want to be a sugar baby that gets a weekly allowance but refuse to meet with the man in person? What exactly is he getting out of it? Under those circumstances, you are more like his baby than sugar baby :lol:

Some guys do send money to people they don't know money/never met.

It started when chicks would put their cashapp in their social media bios years ago. Then it made it's way to Tinder..."cashapp $5 and see what happens". They post their Amazon wishlist links online too. Once the OF era hit things went into overdrive. You can send money directly through twitter now and pay $2.99,$4.99 or $9.99 a month to subscribe/superfollow on Twitter

There's a dominatrix/financial dominatrix/pay pig part of society where dudes/people get off on that...what these chicks don't realize is they don't have the looks/personality/game for that life and guys will seek them out and voluntarily offer so they just end up digital panhandling instead

Last edited:
Broad getting scammed by her dating coach
Diamonds appreciate but women don’t , sending her an invoice for those words of wisdom

Yeah so as a man I'm going to take generational wealth away from my legacy / children's future and put it on your finger just so complete strangers (and criminals) can "see it from across the street".

All because you go to "yoga class" with a woman that has nice things and allegedly "made 30k at a music festival in one weekend"?

AnimatedGratefulAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Where do they find these goofballs? :lol:

Having a convo with a homegirl who uses the apps.

For those married or in relationships. Do you guys believe in the chase?

Having a convo with a homegirl who uses the apps.

For those married or in relationships. Do you guys believe in the chase?
Everyone's definition of the chase is different, especially these days. Some prefer flirtatious banter, and others actually want you to blow their phone up while they dont respond. But I'll be dammed if I'm "chasing" someone that I've never met in person over some app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom