Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Damn y’all give up easy. I’d at least try a 2nd or 3rd time before I moved on if she’s looking good. After that, yeah it’d be a clean cut because any chemistry would be gone but I don’t hate building it up a little before taking it down.

Damn y’all give up easy. I’d at least try a 2nd or 3rd time before I moved on if she’s looking good. After that, yeah it’d be a clean cut because any chemistry would be gone but I don’t hate building it up a little before taking it down.
When you have options, wasting your time more than once is pointless if you only wanna smash. The patience and long game only for the women you wanna build with beyond sexual encounters.

I’d give her another chance, but I gotta know it’s a for sure thing.

Or it’s possible she wasn’t feeling the 🍆🤷🏾‍♂️

No means no bruh...in all ways 😂. Thats being desperate. Women outnumber men on this earth, no time to be playing those games. Even if you really did like her after all that shes about to use you as a step stool the entirety of your arrangement, she will never respect you😂

No means no bruh...in all ways 😂. Thats being desperate. Women outnumber men on this earth, no time to be playing those games. Even if you really did like her after all that shes about to use you as a step stool the entirety of your arrangement, she will never respect you😂

Difference between being a step stool and playing the game. Women know once they give it up any “power” they had is gone so it makes sense there is some resistance in the final stretch. Not advocating for anyone else just saying unless you’re time strapped or cash strapped spending a few hours with a women during the nba off-season is a low bar of effort (to my viewpoint). Had some of my most fun with girls that didn’t want to get down on the first go around. I also would say it’s a simple mentality perspective to not be desperate - you just don’t want make someone a priority that treats you like an option and if u got something else going on by all means attend to that.

Its not even about women that "give it up on the first go round." Did you even read how she acted and what she did? Thats all bad, shed never get even a millisecond of my time again.

Meh it's no big deal, just based on your options and experiences you would rather not play that game with a stranger. Especially if you've been in that long game blueball/love bomb loop before. You're not carrying any feelings about it or giving up, just opting out. More often than not, can't win a game you don't even know the rules to. You have no idea why she escalated and stopped where she did. Now there's all this speculation and you're thinking about this person you don't even know and their motives. Too much (to me) for something this fresh. If she's straight up in her follow up, sure, but that's a rarity.

So yeah i looked it up...all she wanna do is masturbate 🤦🏾‍♂️
Screenshot_20220815-175233-597.png

slamming-door-shutting-door.gif

If you have other joints to be smashing, don’t really be feeling like it’s playing a game…hit her up when bored and it’s convenient. My pride ain’t big enough to not potentially smash a joint bcuz she was teasing me and we didn’t smash the FIRST NIGHT lol. She could have changed her mind during, and decided she ain’t want to do it no more. She might have gotten undesirable results smashing first night, and is trying something new…just never a big deal to me. I’m smashing other joints while she decides or “plays”, and God willing I hit her too when she comes around lol

I’ve come to the conclusion that the most attractive women these days really don’t have no personalities or any substance. They really can’t hold a conversation to save their life. Not all are like this, but I definitely see it more in recent days on these dating apps.

As I’m getting older, looks can only get you so far. It’s some women out here that truly think that’s al they have to offer…. NOPE, on to the next! Lol

I’ve come to the conclusion that the most attractive women these days really don’t have no personalities or any substance. They really can’t hold a conversation to save their life. Not all are like this, but I definitely see it more in recent days on these dating apps.

As I’m getting older, looks can only get you so far. It’s some women out here that truly think that’s al they have to offer…. NOPE, on to the next! Lol
Not saying youre wrong, but they also be having a lot of matches/guys msging them. You gotta stand out/keep their attention and move off the app quickly or else you just gonna get buried in the pile of matches in their inbox.

Dating apps and social media made all of this very apparent.

damage goods, best to leave anyone like this alone for your own peace of mind.
She never stood a chance, its just that autosexual threw me off so I had to see what all that was about. People be going way out there to label themselves but hate labels 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️. She was never in consideration, however you exactly right... she crazy 😂😂
Screenshot_20220816-081848-569.png

Cats be talking themselves out of some P. Can't be ignoring these context clues.

You gotta initiate and take the lead. It's a biological thing. She brought dude over to her crib, had him on her bed and reminiscing about the time she gave a BJ to a song. Shorty was on go and she gave you context clues.

Like when you're smashing, you should be the one initiating the change of position and switching things up. Keep them on their toes because most of these women will lay there in the same position and not move. That's how they lose interest in dudes because they become predictable and ish becomes a routine.

Women have explicitly told me that they like when I take charge unlike other men they've been with

Back
Top Bottom