Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Must be something in the air because recently I’ve ran across exs and chicks I used to date on the apps a lot more frequently or they’ve been randomly hitting me up.

Hell I seen one of my ex’s on blk and was just swiping right. Matched immediately unfortunately and didn’t think it was her at first because in the face shawty was looking like Martin Lawerence when he played in Big Momma’s House. I check another pic, confirmed it was her and hit that block button so fast I almost broke my thumb. Watch it fellas, the past is trying to come back

what happened?
Jumped on facetime with her, she made it clear how casual she wanted to keep it. Somewhere during the call starts lifting her shirt and shows her **** to me as well

We set up plans quick and decided to meet up a couple days after at some restaurant out there. I leave my place and get a text like 15 minutes later from her saying she's tired from work and would rather I come over her place
B26A1319-B8F1-4090-9F95-5EE1B9E5343D.gif

She leaves a voice note about the pajamas she's gonna wear when I get over

Get to her place she orders some food right away

She's the extroverted/talkative type so conversation was easy the minute I got in

She had music playing and a little later on starts telling me about the first time she gave head was to a song that came on

Starts getting really physical after that and then climbs on top of me and started talking dirty

Food comes, we talk a bit more after then she asks if I wanna lay in her bed

At this point she sees I'm ready, starts rubbing on it then says she doesn't wanna leave me like that but it's only the first date .....
Hopped in the Lyft shortly after

Must be something in the air because recently I’ve ran across exs and chicks I used to date on the apps a lot more frequently or they’ve been randomly hitting me up.

Hell I seen one of my ex’s on blk and was just swiping right. Matched immediately unfortunately and didn’t think it was her at first because in the face shawty was looking like Martin Lawerence when he played in Big Momma’s House. I check another pic, confirmed it was her and hit that block button so fast I almost broke my thumb. Watch it fellas, the past is trying to come back
Youre not lying. Been growing out my hair and got a cut the other day so put up a new pic.

Screenshot_20220813-112407_Hinge.jpg

Buncha these msgs :lol:

Jumped on facetime with her, she made it clear how casual she wanted to keep it. Somewhere during the call starts lifting her shirt and shows her **** to me as well

We set up plans quick and decided to meet up a couple days after at some restaurant out there. I leave my place and get a text like 15 minutes later from her saying she's tired from work and would rather I come over her place

She's the extroverted/talkative type so conversation was easy the minute I got in

She had music playing and a little later on starts telling me about the first time she gave head was to a song that came on

Starts getting really physical after that and then climbs on top of me and started talking dirty

At this point she sees I'm ready, starts rubbing on it then says she doesn't wanna leave me like that but it's only the first date .....
Honestly, you could've finessed that into a BJ or HJ which would've escalated to getting the yambs.

Shorty not doing all that with a random stranger if she wasn't down.

She was checking to see what you working with down there and probably changed her mind.
Should’ve have taken her cue when she played that song.
Also no way I’m stopping to eat, that food can get cold.
Be more assertive next time

:smh: :lol:

She did end up trying to hit me up last night too, nothing happening though

Hit it bro. I be thinking it’s weird when guys play along or get overly emotional/prideful when these girls play games. Just tell her y’all not doing the same dance as last time before y’all meet up. As long as you’re not wasting time and still get the job done. Smashing games P > not smashing games P.

Just don’t take her serious until she can atone for past transgressions

Hit it bro. I be thinking it’s weird when guys play along or get overly emotional/prideful when these girls play games. Just tell her y’all not doing the same dance as last time before y’all meet up. As long as you’re not wasting time and still get the job done. Smashing games P > not smashing games P.

Usually it’s a good bet if shorty playing games/time wasting it’s gon happen again…The 1st time is on her, after that you just playing yourself

If she really wanted to get it in it woulda happened regardless…Too many joints out here to be entertaining that kinda bs

Have some dignity 😂

Back
Top Bottom