Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

nalb5.gif

Everyone's definition of the chase is different, especially these days. Some prefer flirtatious banter, and others actually want you to blow there phone up while they dont respond. But I'll be dammed if I'm "chasing" someone that I've never met in person over some app.

This is after you guys meet up. That’s exactly what I told her. I said who ever doing the chasing gets the short end of the stick. Her argument is that she doesn’t know any long term relationship or marriage where the guy or the girl didn’t chase in the beginning. Which she has a point.

But the females today, with the amount of options there are always think there is something better out there. For us guys, once we hit, we kinda don’t care anymore. Probably for the same reason.

This is after you guys meet up. That’s exactly what I told her. I said who ever doing the chasing gets the short end of the stick. Her argument is that she doesn’t know any long term relationship or marriage where the guy or the girl didn’t chase in the beginning. Which she has a point.

But the females today, with the amount of options there are always think there is something better out there. For us guys, once we hit, we kinda don’t care anymore. Probably for the same reason.
She must be looking for some thirsty guy. Anyone with sense ain't running behind one girl who's being difficult for the sake of.

Fake the chase, make it build up, stop all of a sudden.....see how it affects them 😂

This is the secret with some of them. No joke.

Fake the chase. Say what they want to hear. Then once theyre attached go back to your normal self.

I can’t rock with that, but I know it works.

Oh, I didn’t mean using the chase -build- stop method as a way to get into an actual relationship. That’s to get into someone’s pants for a brief fling. Just wanted to clear that up 👍

Oh, I didn’t mean using the chase -build- stop method as a way to get into an actual relationship. That’s to get into someone’s pants for a brief fling. Just wanted to clear that up 👍
In that case, I prefer the least effort possible :lol:

I'm not playing any games if I'm just trying to pipe.

In that case, I prefer the least effort possible :lol:

I'm not playing any games if I'm just trying to pipe.

I’m like the opposite…. In pursuit of relationship no games played at all. Could potentially be invested, everything up front.

Just to smash, I can play all the games (none that actually takes energy or effort). Almost non-lose situation, more games played the better I feel “schedule just be crazy, and rn I’m in grind mode” ‘n dem after I smashed once or thrice lol and they’re wondering where I’m at

It’s good to learn to play games since many girls do. Get that experience so you recognize it and move accordingly.

sheyiid, id have a good time with that. I dont even see their stomach during most of the time to keep it a buck.

Back
Top Bottom