Hillary Clinton must be a NTer vol: No tipping

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...lary-clinton-didn-t-leave-anything-in-tip-jar

One of the great political mysteries of the early 2016 presidential campaign has been solved: Hillary Clinton did not leave a tip at the Chipotle restaurant she visited during her road trip to Iowa on Sunday.

"Her bill was $20 and some change, and they paid with $21 and left" without putting anything in a tip jar on the counter, Charles Wright, the manager at the Maumee, Ohio, Chipotle restaurant told Bloomberg.

"We get a bunch of tips," said Wright, who only realized that the customer had been the presidential candidate after news organizations began calling the restaurant and he had reviewed surveillance video. "If we're doing our job right, people tip."

I aint eem clicking on the link.

I bet the writer of that article doesn't even tip at Chipotle...

So much for her being all about the little guy :smh: A millionaire can't even leave a small tip.

oh-my-lawd-jesus-o.gif

Just spit my coffee out[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I begrudgingly read the article..... Rush Limbaugh was the first to ask "I wonder if she tipped" I can't stand him

Its Chipotle.....how much did you tip at your local burrito shop?

I'm not running for president as a big hearted liberal. But it's ok, we all see how big hearted liberals act when no one is looking. Claiming to be all about the little guy and so much nicer than those mean, nasty republicans. But yet she wears sunglasses in there so she doesn't have to be bothered and can't even leave a small tip.

Not even gonna take the BLC bait.

:lol:

I was trying not to....but why not lol

I'm not running for president as a big hearted liberal. But it's ok, we all see how big hearted liberals act when no one is looking. Claiming to be all about the little guy and so much nicer than those mean, nasty republicans. But yet she wears sunglasses in there so she doesn't have to be bothered and can't even leave a small tip.

sigh....so are you against all politicians who lie or just the liberals?? And SHE didnt pay for the food, as in she didnt give the guy the money, some lady apart of her squad did.

Back
Top Bottom