Hillary Clinton must be a NTer vol: No tipping

This came from the manager at that store too.. If it was an employee just looking for fame then I would understand but for the manager to be running to news outlet saying the potential president came into my store and didn't tip is just sad

Wrong.

The media actually ran to the store first. Rush Limbaugh posed a rhetorical question on his show the other day and basically wondered if she left a tip. So the media wanted to prove Rush wrong and ran to the store, fully expecting to find that she had indeed tipped.

Problem is that she didn't leave a tip. And the manager is not a republican, that's another lie that was proven false.

Ok understandable. Its still a silly situation all around

D deleted hmmmmm so I'm a goof but already stated my opinion on tipping is not a big deal. Not looking to smear any political candidate.

General is slow today, thought it would be a good topic since majority of the dudes on NT don't tip, hence the title...

Chipotle is a staple of mine and I've Never tipped any employee there. And I'm a respectable tipper for any service, FYI.

I'm sorry man. To be perfectly honest I thought blco created this thread. He already has that reputation.

You're not a goof. I apologize.

Today has been a bad day for ol PLVN

I'm sorry man. To be perfectly honest I thought blco created this thread. He already has that reputation.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been having a rough day myself.

Sorry if I took it out on you. 
embarassed.gif

Brah I thought so too. It is probably because he created a separate thread bashing Hilary on something else

Not bashing, I educated NT on another one of her blatant lies and dishonesty.

i dont tip at places that arent bringing my food to a table and refilling my drink

Who's tbone?

A right wing nut job that used to post on NT and rant about liberals, Obama destroying America and calling everyone who voted for him in 2008 stupid. He also used to post a lot of ignorant white supremacist stuff/borderline racist stuff.

You would have loved him.

Anyway, @Essential1 ether him right off of NT

Back
Top Bottom