Hillary Clinton must be a NTer vol: No tipping

^^^ Seems like you got a issue with that

NT, more specially the posters in general lean left, so do many other forums. And there are many other forums than lean right.

What's the problem with that doe?

I see tipping at Chiptole in the same light as tipping the dude who took my order in the window at Burger King.

The fact this is even news
laugh.gif

Pay them boys minimum wage or dat Panda Express wage per hour and keep it moving.

I'm a heavy tipper and I don't tip at Chiptole. First off I many pay by credit card, second I don't think it is really expected.

Different than a server who depends on tips to make a decent wage

NT, more specially the posters in general lean left, so do many other forums. And there are many other forums than lean right.

Am I wrong for having an issue with hypocrisy?

There's nothing wrong with aligning yourself with a certain political party, but things get silly when that affiliation motivates you to smear members of the opposing party for totally innocuous behavior. OP is a goof for trying this, but I'm sure there will be some goofy threads started with a D bias as well.

I lean left on almost everything for what it's worth, but I see deceit in every politician's eyes.

I guess that's the nature of politics though. I'm just venting.

The opportunity to demonize a member of the opposing political party would take priority over tipping philosophy.

The republican candidate will do something far more stupid than not tipping.

There's nothing wrong with aligning yourself with a certain political party, but things get silly when that affiliation motivates you to smear members of the opposing party for totally innocuous behavior. OP is a goof for trying this, but I'm sure there will be some goofy threads started with a D bias as well.

I lean left on almost everything for what it's worth, but I know there is deceit in every politician's eyes.

Fixed.

Democrat... Republican... Don't even care.

All depends on who currently plans on ******* me and my people less that earns my vote.

Happens to be Democrats 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Liberal members don't make the type of threads the conservatives do. Like that lawyer on here who used to post the stupidest ****. Can't remember his name

Think he was based on NYC

Last edited:
Bruh. No one in the history of the garbage dumpster bin tasting food establishment named Chipotle is entitled to a tip.

The audacity. :lol:

Imagine a McD's or BK employee talking about we get a lot of tips. :lol:

I lean left on almost everything for what it's worth, but I see deceit in every politician's eyes.

Wait until that day comes.  Until then, this is nothing but conjecture.

Liberal members don't make the type of threads the conservatives do. Like that lawyer on here who used to post the stupidest ****. Can't remember his name

Think he was based on NYC

I dunno

I remember there was a dude on here named T-Bone, that used to post up until Obama got elected the first time

He was so hurt when it looked like Barrack was gonna get elected, dude was trying to plead with people Obama was gonna destroy the country and NT members were only voting for him cause he was black.

He would get destroyed so many times that he stopped posting a few months before the election, but NT member found him on the Sean Hannity forums and starting spamming the forum for lulz. Posting with Meth's and Dirty's screen names. :lol:

He had one last melt down before leaving NT saying he was going to become a laywer and pepper his angus cause Obama would destroy America as we know it. Just like Blco he would use Fox News, Hannity and Glen Beck as reliable sources

Last edited:
Who do you tip at chipotle anyway? Like 3 different people create your burrito/bowl plus the cashier...does everyone get a tip?

Safe to say thread fail.

I understand you're venting brah. But you're making a claim about how NT would react without any proof. Like Caparison Ford said, this is just conjecture

Plus a lot of people seem to taking issue with the expectation with having to tip at a place like Chipotole over anything else

Last edited:
Let's not act like NT hasn't been here during previous elections.

I've seen the posts.

I've seen the posts.
Cool.  Post some links then.

Also make sure that the people giving Hillary a pass are the same people clowning on Republican candidates for trivial things.

NT ain't a monolith, papi.

This came from the manager at that store too.. If it was an employee just looking for fame then I would understand but for the manager to be running to news outlet saying the potential president came into my store and didn't tip is just sad

Wrong.

The media actually ran to the store first. Rush Limbaugh posed a rhetorical question on his show the other day and basically wondered if she left a tip. So the media wanted to prove Rush wrong and ran to the store, fully expecting to find that she had indeed tipped.

Problem is that she didn't leave a tip. And the manager is not a republican, that's another lie that was proven false.

They know damn well the only reason there are workers there are to cook and keep the quantity of meat at a certain limit to each customer.

I've seen the posts.

Also make sure that the people giving Hillary a pass are the same people clowning on Republican candidates for trivial things.

This could have been about Ted Cruz and people ITT would post the same responses.

Only reason it seems like it's always people sticking up for democrats is because the far right are usually the ones blowing up these non-stories.

Seriously who really tips at chipotle or any fast food spot?

I've seen the posts.

No only that I would like to see the threads started based on trivial things

I'll even admit I clown Republicans for a lot of things, even stuff that probably don't matter much given the situation, but making a thread about it on NT is another level

Back
Top Bottom