Hillary Clinton must be a NTer vol: No tipping

A right wing nut job that used to post on NT and rant about liberals, Obama destroying America and calling everyone who voted for him in 2008 stupid. He also used to post a lot of ignorant white supremacist stuff/borderline racist stuff.

You would have loved him.

Anyway, @Essential1 ether him right off of NT

I would have loved him bc he posted white supremacist/racist things? You have issues man. I'm neither of those and would not have liked him if that's the case.

Been going to chipotle for years, have never tipped once.

I really only tip when there's a waiter.

I dunno

I remember there was a dude on here named T-Bone, that used to post up until Obama got elected the first time

He was so hurt when it looked like Barrack was gonna get elected, dude was trying to plead with people Obama was gonna destroy the country and NT members were only voting for him cause he was black.

He would get destroyed so many times that he stopped posting a few months before the election, but NT member found him on the Sean Hannity forums and starting spamming the forum for lulz. Posting with Meth's and Dirty's screen names. :lol:

He had one last melt down before leaving NT saying he was going to become a laywer and pepper his angus cause Obama would destroy America as we know it. Just like Blco he would use Fox News, Hannity and Glen Beck as reliable sources

So upset I wasn't a NTer then.

Would've loved it.

:lol:

Wish there were some links

Not bashing, I educated NT on another one of her blatant lies and dishonesty.

Why don't you ever talk about republican lies?

Or right wing errors?

Or conservative practice that are outdated?

Reped

:lol:

Chipotle can suck my tip. I don't even eat it, and I know they ain't worth a tip.

Hilary for president

I went too far.

Why don't you ever talk about republican lies?

Or right wing errors?

Or conservative practice that are outdated?

In case you haven't noticed, I'd say that the other 99.99% of NT has that angle covered, don't ya think? When have you criticized liberals? And by the way I have talked about my disagreement with Republicans. I've talked about how many of them believe in big government, they just think they can manage it better than Democrats.That's why I'm not a registered Republican, I just vote for the more fiscally conservative choice on the ballot. I would vote for a third party in a heartbeat that is more fiscally conservative than big government Republicans.

Back
Top Bottom