Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

Calvin Harris stays on these lists. That Vegas money is no joke.

It's not just Vegas. Most importantly, is he produces all of his own music. So the points off every track he releases gotta be hella high. And Europeans LOVE Calvin Harris, in fact anywhere, where dance/electronica/electro music is enjoyed, Calvin gets love.

Shocked at how much the One Direction dudes are raking in :wow: :x :x,never knew they were doing it like that :lol:

teen concert money

honestly knew one song by them, I guess they are the modern day Nsync

Yup, when you see the size of the arena's they sell out it's insane. And because of their audience, they end up selling like 4-5 tickets at a time instead of maybe 2. 2 adults can easily see a show of their choosing. But minors tend to bring siblings, maybe a friend, and most importantly a chaperone (sometimes more than one).

I cannot believe dudes never heard of Fleetwood Mac or Calvin Harris and I'm a rap music dude all day.

You guys need to diversify your friends and stuff man it's good to go outside your usual circle sometimes.

Da outside don't want me pa 
tired.gif

only reason i know who one direction is, is because i follow fashion just like i follow music pretty heavy

Harry Styles is in the band, he the Saint Laurent Paris Gawd style wise, i think they are from the UK

I know of one direction because I found out they are Simon cowls group.

And Calvin Harris makes those club hits that Neyo, Pitbull and Rihanna play in between of.

People like Calvin Harris and Zedd doing quite well right now.

Last edited:

IRONY, you just judged me.

There's a reason why people use "discover" when it comes to music. I wasn't necessarily "exposed" to every music genre I listen to. You have to step out of your comfort zone and actively learn about music history.

I think the lack of knowledge about a diversity of music is a reflection on how well read someone is to be honest. People out there living like ninjahood, and don't know anything that isn't from the local dude at the barbershop passing out CDs

I bet you there's kids in African villages who know who the eagles are.
Wow, so because I'm not actively out here tryna find new music I'm not well read?

The **** is you?

We in here talking about specific artist not genres.

:rofl: @ The thought of somebody getting killed because they admitted to messing with Bieber.

Aye Deuce, stop fakin man. I could have swore that was your man :nerd:

You got me confused with someone else@DCAllAmerican on that matter. I think the only person I mess with on that list is Justin Tiimberlake.

Timberlake was Bieber back in the day...

You got me confused with someone else@DCAllAmerican on that matter. I think the only person I mess with on that list is Justin Tiimberlake.

You do realize people said the same **** about JT back in the day, right champ?

I didn't listen to N Sync but when JT became a solo artist he proved to me that he was legit and to be taken seriously with Justified. In regards to Bieber, like I said earlier....I don't get down with white supremacy., simple as that. If others do or want to give him a pass that's on them. He was old enough to know what he was doing IMO

Edit--

Also the 1st 20/20 album is a classic to me. Went to go see JT at MGM in Vegas summertime of 2014 and he put/puts on a great live show!!

Bieber is somehow teflon :lol:

And bruh....you gotta explain what u mean by listening to Bieber round your way will get u killed :rofl: Of all the things... :lol:

Bryan Williams was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A. on February 15th, 1969. He is also known by his stage name Birdman or Baby. As the co-founder of Cash Money Records, in 1997, he joined producer and DJ Mannie Fresh to form the duo Big Tymers. In early 2010, Birdman formed an oil and gas exploration company. The company was to be named as a combination of the brothers’ names, B for Bryan and the other brother’s name, Ronald. The joint venture gave birth to the actual Bronald Oil and Gas, LLC. In March 2010, Bryan covered the his “pumpjack” tattoo in order to seek peace of mind from the global media and to re-arrange the company. In March 2013, the company was registered in the State of Florida, three years after the savvy American entrepreneur had completely covered the “pumpjack” tattoo. It was a brilliant move on his part because they were left alone to restructure the company. In the last quarter of 2014, the new and improved Bronald Oil and Gas, LLC will launch with innovative technology, products, and projects that will shock the American oil and gas industry. http://bronaldoilandgas.com/who-we-are/

All of that = EWD Drone Company.

Crazy how Bieber is back in good graces of white america again.

That roast, and apologizing on Ellen washed away all his "black sins" :smh: :lol:. Him and Miley can go "slumming", and appropriate "ratchett black culture".....then wash that away and go right to the top.

Heard of Calvin Harris before. Didn't know he was getting it like that. Sheesh....meanwhile, DJ Clue is doing local NY clubs for a few g's a night. Cold world.

Only thing that surprises me on that list is Fleetwood Mac.I did not know they were still that relevant.

I know Katy Perry churned out like 200 shows around the world this year, selling out arenas in countries most people have never heard of.

Honestly the biggest surprise on the list to me is Garth Brooks.

Id love to know how Fleetwood Mac and the Eagles are caking like that though. Like just off music sales? Are they even touring or anything? that many people are buying their records still or streaming? And if thats so how is Adele not on there I am sure she has made more this year on album sales then Fleetwood Mac and the Eagles combined

Garth Brooks surprises me because his comeback album pretty much tanked

Maybe it's because he finally put his catalog to music services

How are Taylor Swift nor Adele on this list though?

JT was really getting it like that this year? Thought he was chillin after 20/20.

I had no idea there were people who don't know who Calvin Harris or 1D is 
laugh.gif

Calvin Harris has so many hits you've had to have heard at least some songs from him.

I do live in Europe though where EDM reigns supreme.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom