Highest Paid Musicians of 2015

Older rock thrives but newer rock barely sells

The opposite of hip hop and country

Hip hop and country won't even be around in 10 yrs, just like rock n roll..Everything is becoming very watered down and similar sounding..It's all pretty much pop music nowadays..

Hip hop and country won't even be around in 10 yrs, just like rock n roll..Everything is becoming very watered down and similar sounding..It's all pretty much pop music nowadays..

Evolution of streaming music but genres will still have association

Hip hop ain't going nowhere. Its the universal sound. It's a pretty old genre already. Country music is even going hip hop with bro country.

Hip hop ain't going nowhere. Its the universal sound. It's a pretty old genre already. Country music is even going hip hop with bro country.

Hip Hop is going down the toilet just like country and rock..And it's an infant genre compared to rock, country, pop, and r & b..And all of those genres are being watered down pretty bad..So if they can't survive being lumped all together then hip hop surely isn't strong enough to survive..Pretty soon all radio channels will play pretty much everything..And all the music we've loved over the past, in my case, 30+ yrs will be found on specific oldies channels..

I remember reading Drake's contract a few years ago. Baby got him good. He's gotta pay like three or four different labels. He's been to court mad times to get it reduced but hasn't succeeded.

Is this why he stayed away from doing songs with Weezy / Baby recently?

Nah, not sure what that's about but he's been in and out of court for a few years now. The court documents were mad interesting. I'm not saying Drake is broke or anything. He's making a lot of money but he's also paying way more people than he should be.

Last edited:
Bugatti biebs album is fire so I one directions past 3 albums ya'll need to bump What a feeling, night changes , end of the day, where do broken hearts go?, you and I and story of my life.

what the hell did Future influence?
laugh.gif

dude is the T Pain of rap
The irony of not only not recognizing Future's influence in rap right now, but to then go on and discredit T-Pain's influence in urban music.

Stop talking about things you don't know much about.

For those who don't know who Calvin Harris is, when's the last time you listened to the radio?

I probably listen to calvin harris the most right now. Sweet Nothing is pure piff.

There are so many artists out there, I couldn't name a single one of their songs but they are popular. Still haven't heard any of Adele's songs, I probably have but I didn't know it was her? 

only reason i know who one direction is, is because i follow fashion just like i follow music pretty heavy

Harry Styles is in the band, he the Saint Laurent Paris Gawd style wise, i think they are from the UK

Last edited:

#10 made 59 million and yall complaining about your favorite artist not being on the list? :lol:

And I've never heard of Fleetwood Mac or Calvin Harris before this thread.
thunder only happens when it's raining.

Rumours is such a good album :pimp:

#10 made 59 million and yall complaining about your favorite artist not being on the list? :lol:

And I've never heard of Fleetwood Mac or Calvin Harris before this thread.

I've heard of Calvin Harris, but can't think of any of his songs. Who the **** is Fleetwood Mac?

Fleetwood Mac is a British band from the 70's and 80's. Great music, I recommend giving Rumours a spin. Dreams is one of my favorite songs.

Stevie Nicks was a dime piece in her day

This is true, if I was alive in the 70's, I'd let her give me the clap since chances are we wouldn't use condoms cause 70's.

Older rock thrives but newer rock barely sells

The opposite of hip hop and country

Man, ain't that the truth. Country music used to be so good. You have a bunch of dickheads like Luke Bryan ruining country music :smh: All this BS bro country talks about is trucks, dirt roads, whiskey, and short shorts in the most generic sounding way ever. It really angers me, especially when people try to say that's good country music. It ain't even country music!

People like Eric Church are still keeping it alive.

Not surprised about Garth Brooks, he's sold more albums than Elvis. Him and George Strait dominated the 90's. Still a household name just about everywhere. Mark my words, Garth will be on this list for a LONG time.

Fleetwood Mac and Eagles straight killin' the game for 30+ yrs :pimp: Ridiculous

Them royalties must be something else...you hear there songs everywhere on TV and movies.

for those of you asking, here's a couple of my favorite songs from Fleetwood Mac. Also, funny story Stevie Nicks said the doctor once told her she was one line away from dying :lol:

"Oh Daddy" With headphones :pimp:

And some Garth :pimp:

I cannot believe dudes never heard of Fleetwood Mac or Calvin Harris and I'm a rap music dude all day.

You guys need to diversify your friends and stuff man it's good to go outside your usual circle sometimes.

I have a buddy who put me onto white stripes and all this other stuff I know people complete opposite of me in real life

Last edited:
for those of you asking, here's a couple of my favorite songs from Fleetwood Mac. Also, funny story Stevie Nicks said the doctor once told her she was one line away from dying :lol:

"Oh Daddy" With headphones :pimp:

And some Garth :pimp:

Repped for having the chain on that list, that and crystal are probably my two favorite fleetwood mac songs. Bone thugs actually sampled the chain for wind blow and yelawolf made his own version of it, both are worth checking out

Some of you guys really need to expand your horizons and see what else is out there besides Hip-Hop.

This thread is hilarious because of the ridiculous things being said. A lot of you guys have NO CLUE how the music industry works :lol:

The eagles still making bread off hotel California tho :x that's like Pink Floyd still selling 10k copies of dark side of the moon weekly 40 years after release :x :x

Last edited:
Garth Brooks must be like God in Texas, I'm not gonna lie I've heard more than a few country songs that make me tap my feet....just a little bit. :lol:

A lot of popular country though is questionably NOT country. 

I automatically judge people for not knowing about any music outside of their generation or comfort zone. I'm not even claiming to be an expert on some of these older rock bands cause I'm more of an old school metal head (iron maiden, dio, megadeth, slayer etc) but how can you not have heard of the eagles. That makes no sense. 
Well if you're in no way, shape, or form exposed to there music than how would you know about them? Even if you hear their music in commercials that still doesn't tell you anything about the artist. I can't stand judgemental people.

Back
Top Bottom