Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't wanna be that guy (again) but I honestly don't see the point of level 1 masks other than to meet the basic requirement of having a face covering. They aren't rated for aerosol or droplet protection, so you might as well be wearing a basic cloth mask, IMO. I can't recommend anything less than KF94 for actual protection.
I agree. This would be for that exact reason.

LA county numbers are surprisingly very low. People there embraced vaccines more than other large cities. Plus plenty have natural immunity. I wouldn’t be too scared to go to outside events like that.
Exactly my thoughts. I think it’s just going to be a shock the first time. Especially since it’s the first full crowd since we won the World Series last year. :pimp:

LA is ready to celebrate.

Speaking of masks and shields, and plexiglass from a page back, didn't they also say that cleaning surfaces was a waste of time and energy too? That this aerosol airborne transmission was the overwhelming majority of spread?

Schools and offices appear the be big spreaders for the basic flu. I can see us doing masks to stop that come winter and fall.

Speaking of masks and shields, and plexiglass from a page back, didn't they also say that cleaning surfaces was a waste of time and energy too? That this aerosol airborne transmission was the overwhelming majority of spread?

Schools and offices appear the be big spreaders for the basic flu. I can see us doing masks to stop that come winter and fall.

Yes it’s a waste of time. You don’t get infected just by touching stuff. It would take a lot to get infected this way. The virus has to be recent and you would have to touch the inside of your nose or mouth with the virus intact.

Lots of stuff coming out after the fact so we can prepare for the 30-35% who will never get vaccinated by choice.
We've heard also that only those with visible symptoms were able to shed and get people sick. I hope this teaches us to stay home when we're physically and visibly sick. How many of us years ago remember trucking on through with our sicknesses?

Lots of stuff coming out after the fact so we can prepare for the 30-35% who will never get vaccinated by choice.
We've heard also that only those with visible symptoms were able to shed and get people sick. I hope this teaches us to stay home when we're physically and visibly sick. How many of us years ago remember trucking on through with our sicknesses?
More like 50%. Mandatory sick days and time off has to be a law now if it's not already.

I know numbers are low at the moment but come Fall we'll be back at the rodeo

Yeah my state passed mandatory earned sick leave, but doesn’t go into effect until 2022. And some workplaces still write up people who call in sick. It’s toxic all around, big or small places.

basically for 32-40 hours worked, you earn an hour ofpaid time off. Costs may go up. Prices may go up. I hope places well. I know the bigger corporations can make it work. Small businesses have been unfairly abused since the beginning of this pandemic.

it amounts to about 5-9 days of PTO, which they want to push can be used for anything. I don’t disagree there. But it pushes smaller businesses closer and closer away from
Existence.

My city

giphy (45).gif

SEA is doin it!
It’s backhanded and crap
———
enjoy the Seattle summer safely
————-
So many measures are still in place for the vaccinated. I just don’t get it. Follow the red states who have done a lot less and achieved the same level of comparative success. I don’t get this red vs blue fight but many continue to try and say they are the best. Stop the competitions.

I guess the main question is, when is SEATTLE fully open without any restrictions?

I believe Seattle still wants masks and distancing present. What’s the end game when it’s the same as other states? Is indoor dining back at 100%?

I guess my rant is, why say you’re at 70% vaccinated when your closures are worse than 80% of the other states who have the same cases per capita? Is the end game getting back to work or first state to 75% vaccinated but still locked down?

my state is vaguely 60% vaccinated and no more restrictions. Then they say they want to wait another 14 days after the 60% to make sure we’re safe. And yet come fall, they have authority to close us all down again with ease within hours.. So the true incentive just isn’t there for many states. I can see if it’s a race to reopen and get back to normal. But it’s really not. Some Red states have less deaths and cases and have been normal for months. But let’s not focus on any of that. I hope we’re through the politics of it all soon enough. My states been average and the most locked down. Just admit you’re wrong already.

Last edited:
Took the JJ vaxx yesterday morning.. took Tylenol a few hours after and then took some more again.. however by the time it was time for sleep.. I had a high fever.. mind you .. I Probly drank 12 bottles of water yesterday.. how long will this fever last ? Anyone took the JJ vaxx?
I had the jj vaccine. I felt a little high temperature and some chills 3 days after, body felt a little weak. After 5 days I started to feel better.

It’s backhanded and crap
———
enjoy the Seattle summer safely
————-
So many measures are still in place for the vaccinated. I just don’t get it. Follow the red states who have done a lot less and achieved the same level of comparative success. I don’t get this red vs blue fight but many continue to try and say they are the best. Stop the competitions.

I guess the main question is, when is SEATTLE fully open without any restrictions?

I believe Seattle still wants masks and distancing present. What’s the end game when it’s the same as other states? Is indoor dining back at 100%?

I recently went from portland to Miami. Was like two different worlds.

I recently went from portland to Miami. Was like two different worlds.
I guess time will tell on surges and other instances of hospitalizations etc. Even blue states had full indoor and outdoor venues. I hope we can get past the political nature of it all. Some claim it was all to get mr. t ousted so why are they still pushing it? Neither side at the highest level wants to claim defeat. I find that troubling.

With California set to reopen next Tuesday and mask mandates being gone in most places, how effective is a KF94/KN95 if nobody else is masked up? For those of you in states that recently dropped mask mandates, do you guys still see a decent amount of people wearing them?

With California set to reopen next Tuesday and mask mandates being gone in most places, how effective is a KF94/KN95 if nobody else is masked up? For those of you in states that recently dropped mask mandates, do you guys still see a decent amount of people wearing them?

NY less and less people walking around with masks, indoors though people mostly still comply.

They are still your best defense, in combination with vaccines. IDGAF what anyone else is doing, I’m staying masked up for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom