Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
In LA county and I’ve still been seeing plenty of people rocking masks. My family and I will still continue to do so while going out to do things. Curious to see how it gets over the next few weeks since we fully reopen tomorrow.

May have to start taking the ferry back to work next month. Even though I am vaccinated, still being cautious about taking public transportation again.

My gym sent an email about optional mask start tomorrow. May still use mine even though I’ve been fully vaccinated since february.

bump

So the pandemic over? This thread got sent to the 5th page of the forum

I’m scared of the delta variant for the population that aren’t vaccinated. Not for the antivaxxers or deniers, they can go to hell, but for the age groups not eligible to be vaccinated yet. Are flights still banned to and from India?

its donezo, stick a fork in it

My gym sent an email about optional mask start tomorrow. May still use mine even though I’ve been fully vaccinated since february.
Well over here the first week my gym made it optional about 90% were still wearing mask, the next week more like 75%, it has kept going down and today id say only around 25% were actually wearing them. I've been vaxxed for some time and if going to the gym you have to assume some risk regardless.

Welp just tuned into the news and Cuomo is on TV celebrating that NY reached the 70% vaccinated threshold. He lifted all the remaining mandates except for masks in schools and healthcare settings. Not even health screenings are necessary anymore. That's like the least thing anyone can do is ask if you've had flu like symptoms in the last 10 days before booking an appointment

Welp just tuned into the news and Cuomo is on TV celebrating that NY reached the 70% vaccinated threshold. He lifted all the remaining mandates except for masks in schools and healthcare settings. Not even health screenings are necessary anymore. That's like the least thing anyone can do is ask if you've had flu like symptoms in the last 10 days before booking an appointment

Yep just as it. I’m 50/50.
I got the vaccine and I had one day of flu like sysnptoms and been good ever since. I guess now they basically telling people who dot mask or vaccine that you’re on your own if you catch it

Just got back from the store and there were about 20% of the people inside not wearing a mask (including myself). Feels weird that CA is fully open now and will definitely take some getting used to.

Back
Top Bottom