Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, not as bad as you made it sound. Mostly businesses and people having gatherings. I thought you meant police were gonna roll up on people walking down the street.

Sorry, I probably should've worded that better.

Still though. I hope residents take it seriously now.

200324132046-01-trump-virtual-town-hall-0324-exlarge-169.jpg

The real Palpatine

He still has plenty of money even with his divorce from his wife, right?

Smh. He can recoup those millions easily. Take care of your employees, you cheapskate.

And while you're at, lower the price of the Prime Membership!

I mean definitely ballsy, but at least he started it with 25 million dollars off the rip. But I agree, just keep putting money in it yourself. It's all write offs for the taxes you don't already pay.

that's loose change to him.
the ******* nerve

Because when you prepare, you do it for worst case scenario. In addition, Corona has shown to affect people differently ...

As it is, we are having a problem trying to keep people from partying and indoors, why in the world would be telling them about how some countries are cake walking thru this?

sure, i would agree with you to an extent. i think in this specific case, more data would be better. since Germany has one of the lower CFR, it would be best to also quote it & then share best practices from that country to members of our country.

Honestly if I was a reporter with White House privilege, I’d find it extremely hard not to get the satisfaction of telling this POS Trump to go **** himself even if that meant losing my job, it seems worth it, specially considering doing so will probably get you enough fame to bounce back doing something else...I don’t know how these pressers can sit there and allow him to lie and disrespect them constantly.....couldn’t be me

There are some questioning the legitimacy of that Amazon Relief fund story, suggesting it is a hoax.

I wouldn't put it past Bezos to actually ask the public to pay his own workers. But who knows for sure?

sure, i would agree with you to an extent. i think in this specific case, more data would be better. since Germany has one of the lower CFR, it would be best to also quote it & then share best practices from that country to members of our country.
What are the best practice?

It seems like they got lucky and it started affecting the younger crowds and because of it, when they implemented rules, they were better off.

Back
Top Bottom