Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m a germaphobe, so for yrs this has been a concern for me. I always bring a tissue with me to open the door. I cant deal with touching a handle that ppl who **** and didnt wash their hands touched.

Also I see now that ppl are saying wipe down your phone with a clorox wipe. Been doing that forever. How do you go out put the phone on tables/desks then come back home and put it on your bed? Nah brah.

I always caught flack for being a germaphobe especially from wifey, but now I dont look like an ******* anymore! :lol:
my man! These are things I've been doing for years

20200324_150921.jpg

What are the best practice?

It seems like they got lucky and it started affecting the younger crowds and because of it, when they implemented rules, they were better off.

1. very aggressive testing process
2. identifying cases early in order to protect the high-risk group of people by not exposing them in the first place.
3. in Germany, any doctor can perform a coronavirus test and public health insurance will pay

Someone mentioned it. Thought I’d throw some numbers out there
For Italy
After an all time high of 6557 new cases on 3/21, there have now been three days of lower cases #s. Although Today at 5249 beats yesterday numbers of 4789.

10168 new USA cases yesterday. So far today, 8003.
I’m optismistic these figures can plateau out pretty soon

They’re saying just 6% of Italy’s cases are severe. But they have a lot of them.

possibly.; But i have 2 kids so i'm getting my fair share of germs I'm sure. I just prefer to "cut back" on my germ intake. I dont need the germs that stay on door handles and elevator buttons.

I get where you are coming from wanting to stay away from Germs, but unless you have an autoimmune disorder or on meds that suppress you to immune system, you gotta put some faith behind your antibodies bro.....we are not meant to lead sterile lives our bodies need exposure, we need to allow our immune system to fight off foreign **** that would get us sick in order to grow stronger.

America will eventually have to face what shouldn't be a hard dilemma, but

Health vs Economy

At some point, I bet they start to weigh the severity of the virus vs the economy because the grim reality is that with sooo many people traveling currently with the virus that aren't even known / haven't been tested, the idea of flattening this curve in a matter of weeks just personally seems incredibly unrealistic.

This quarantining will have to go for months and I'm not sure if we as a society are prepared for that.

Back
Top Bottom