Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
CORONAVIRUSMEME__01.png

I pray father's don't go crazy. One of my childhood friend's lost all his family when his father burned their house down, he managed to escape.
I've noticed so many murder-suicides involving fathers in the last few years.

My brother from another mother... my biggest pet peeve is when I'm in a restaurant and someone I know walks in and wants to shake my hand. Mind you, the first thing I do when I walk into any restaurant is go straight to the bathroom and wash my hands, so I know my hands are clean and I'm pretty sure theirs aren't. It makes people feel like you're being considerate if they put their hand out and you say "I'd rather not shake your hand because I haven't been feeling my best."
100%

I avoid people i know out in public just to avoid having to shake hands. But if its the homie, I'll relax and "live dangerously."

Man, when my kids were babies, I was a nightmare. Everybody wanting to touch your babies hands/feet/cheeks. So inconsiderate.

Oh he’s really serious about people going back to work...

Equating this to car accidents, what a dumb ***.

hey Trump, how about you then remove all traffic regulations and let people use their discretion when driving, see how many more lives will be lost then...

was this just today?

My brother from another mother... my biggest pet peeve is when I'm in a restaurant and someone I know walks in and wants to shake my hand. Mind you, the first thing I do when I walk into any restaurant is go straight to the bathroom and wash my hands, so I know my hands are clean and I'm pretty sure theirs aren't. It makes people feel like you're being considerate if they put their hand out and you say "I'd rather not shake your hand because I haven't been feeling my best."

You should wait until after you order to wash your hands, the menu is the dirtiest thing you'd likely encounter in the day, more bacteria than a toilet.

100%

I avoid people i know out in public just to avoid having to shake hands. But if its the homie, I'll relax and "live dangerously."

Man, when my kids were babies, I was a nightmare. Everybody wanting to touch your babies hands/feet/cheeks. So inconsiderate.

I don't know if you had the same experience, but my parents would act offended when I asked them to wash their hands or use sanitizer before holding the baby. I was just at church with my parents a month or 2 ago and after the congregation finished shaking hands I immediately used some hand sanitizer (as I always do) and offered my dad some. He looked at me like, "WTF am I supposed to do with this?!" They just dropped by without notice yesterday and I told them we would talk on the phone and stand my the window. They weren't happy about it, but oh well!

IMO majority of people get mad only when it's convenient for them to do so

what better time to get mad?

Well they already took my subsc $$......
i'm gonna have to be selfish and say i will continue to buy from Amazon.

Image result for jeff bezos laughing gif

...then what he´s doing is fine, he should absolutely be doing it because it is the right decision for the profitzability of his businesses, and we just have to accept that this is what our society will look like.

You should wait until after you order to wash your hands, the menu is the dirtiest thing you'd likely encounter in the day, more bacteria than a toilet.

Totally agree. Most places I go I already know what I'm ordering, but if it's some place I've never been, I definitely use sanitizer after using the menu.

I have to stay out of here and the news. Now that Trump is back tracking I can't keep paying attention; I'm giving myself anxiety lol.

First argument of the quarantine with my wife today. She had to go to the market to purchase some items for her mother. I told her I would go but needed to take a conference call first and would be done in about 20 minutes.

She said its fine, I'll go. She wanted to take her 930a yoga class that was being streamed live.

Went over her list and reminded her to make a internal map of the store and try to go to the isles in sections so she doesn't have to bounce back and forth.

Everything was fine. She came home, changed out of her dirty clothes and put it in the hamper in our bathroom. Kindly asked her to remember to put the dirty clothes in a bag and leave it in the garage. I didnt ask her to strip naked before coming in, just to put the clothes away. Got the 'ole your crazy remark and she marched away pissed off. Comes back in her yoga gear ready to workout and I just looked at her and said "you aint gonna shower? You just went out there battling the elements and you're gonna just come in here and do yoga first?" Huge argument.

I know I'm taking it a little far but i don't feel like I was wrong to say she should shower. She's not 1 person. We're 4 people in 1!! Gotta be smart. Common sense to me.

She's about had it with me being home all day. She's also not a homebody by choice

what better time to get mad?

Image result for jeff bezos laughing gif

...then what he´s doing is fine, he should absolutely be doing it because it is the right decision for the profitzability of his businesses, and we just have to accept that this is what our society will look like.
there's a stance to take at times, but this isn't one of them for me. I think I've purchased more using Amazon the past month than i have the past couple of years

kind of stunned Bezos is saying that. Didnt he donate $2B to support homeless and what not?Hes been generous before. Seems crazy to take this stance in these times because he's not gonna get away with the negative press.

Just looked and he established the Amazon Relief Fund for donations?

Yikes

Silver lining....

this is pretty cool in the midst of all the crap going on, I think if we can globally figure out a way in which each year we set aside 2 weeks of quarantine, imagine the benefits it’ll bring to our planet....

I vote for a solid month. nobody really does **** from mid-December to early January anyway.

kind of stunned Bezos is saying that. Didnt he donate $2B to support homeless and what not?Hes been generous before. Seems crazy to take this stance in these times because he's not gonna get away with the negative press.

Just looked and he established the Amazon Relief Fund for donations?

Yikes

this is what I´m talking about, cousin.

what kind of avaricious parasitic scumbag hoards a literal hundred thousand million dollars of our resources THEN when the people he used to do it need help, he dips BACK into the public pool to support them.

a centibillionaire hit his entire workforce--a small country--with the ¨I´m broke baby, I ain´t got no money.¨

he´s also cool with letting Whole Foods employees ¨donate¨ sick days to each other because profitz.

**** this dude in 5 dimensions.

Oh he’s really serious about people going back to work...

Equating this to car accidents, what a dumb ***.

hey Trump, how about you then remove all traffic regulations and let people use their discretion when driving, see how many more lives will be lost then...

Trump is basically saying “people die everyday, b”. Hilarious

Back
Top Bottom