Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
possibly.; But i have 2 kids so i'm getting my fair share of germs I'm sure. I just prefer to "cut back" on my germ intake. I dont need the germs that stay on door handles and elevator buttons.

Same. There are so few things in life we can control so I’m doing everything I can to try and limit the amount of germs I come in contact with on a daily basis. I can't subscribe to the idea that we are supposed to come in contact with germs on purpose. Filthy...

America will eventually have to face what shouldn't be a hard dilemma, but

Health vs Economy

At some point, I bet they start to weigh the severity of the virus vs the economy because the grim reality is that with sooo many people traveling currently with the virus that aren't even known / haven't been tested, the idea of flattening this curve in a matter of weeks just personally seems incredibly unrealistic.

This quarantining will have to go for months and I'm not sure if we as a society are prepared for that.

Our president’s group chat ain’t gonna let that happen.

like I’ve said before these bills keep coming and we getting closer and closer to the first.

Big business is pulling up on Donnie talking bout “free the peasants, I wanna make sure my great great great grandkids is still good”. **** is sad mad.

There’s already a ton of businesses that will never open their doors again after just 1 week of restricted movement. Could you imagine if this went on for 8 weeks.

Stocks already trending upward based on media reports that the bailout is in the favor of big biz rather than the people. Which is crazy because was already heavily skewed towards big biz etc

62bp5t5enoo41.png

Last edited:
Yeah, official flu deaths for this season are at 110k worldwide vs almost 18k for covid-19.

A ton of misinformation being spread has many people skeptical.

Edit: Source Worldometers

It's a fair estimate quite a few of those flu deaths from this season were Corona that went undiagnosed because it looked like the flu.

I get where you are coming from wanting to stay away from Germs, but unless you have an autoimmune disorder or on meds that suppress you to immune system, you gotta put some faith behind your antibodies bro.....we are not meant to lead sterile lives our bodies need exposure, we need to allow our immune system to fight off foreign **** that would get us sick in order to grow stronger.
yep, I get it. its hard to break this habit. When i do touch a doorknob (cant always have a napkin available), my brain won't stop tapping me on the insides until I wash my hands. Same with shaking hands. I have to shake a lot of hands at work. I cant pay attention to what they are saying until i wash my hands. SO i have everyone sit down and say I'll be right back and rush to he nearest sink to wash.

Its a whole other battle I face. But it works for me.

yep, I get it. its hard to break this habit. When i do touch a doorknob (cant always have a napkin available), my brain won't stop tapping me on the insides until I wash my hands. Same with shaking hands. I have to shake a lot of hands at work. I cant pay attention to what they are saying until i wash my hands. SO i have everyone sit down and say I'll be right back and rush to he nearest sink to wash.

I’m just like you bro. I hate shaking peoples hands. I keep hand sanitizer and baby wipes on deck at all times.

My brother from another mother... my biggest pet peeve is when I'm in a restaurant and someone I know walks in and wants to shake my hand. Mind you, the first thing I do when I walk into any restaurant is go straight to the bathroom and wash my hands, so I know my hands are clean and I'm pretty sure theirs aren't. It makes people feel like you're being considerate if they put their hand out and you say "I'd rather not shake your hand because I haven't been feeling my best."

Back
Top Bottom