Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I might swing by the CBD spot and cop something. I'm done with bud but I need something to knock the edge off. Had way too much anxiety this past week and I'll have a gut if I keep pounding back the brews.
Yea but u don’t really “feel” anything off cbd though, right? Need the thc....

5l802c395io41.jpg
i'm waiting for the next person to come in or if there is someone in the restroom, i'm waiting for him to open the door and slide right behind him :lol:
worst case scenario, i'll use my shirt

I’m a germaphobe, so for yrs this has been a concern for me. I always bring a tissue with me to open the door. I cant deal with touching a handle that ppl who **** and didnt wash their hands touched.

Also I see now that ppl are saying wipe down your phone with a clorox wipe. Been doing that forever. How do you go out put the phone on tables/desks then come back home and put it on your bed? Nah brah.

I always caught flack for being a germaphobe especially from wifey, but now I dont look like an ******* anymore! :lol:

Someone ordered a cookie from subway on ubereats
I ordered like 35 items in Walmart and they end up sending me like 10. Still gave dude a $10 cash tip ... would have been $20 if I got everything for extra 3 or 4 bags.

Told him to leave it in the middle of the driveway and put the tip under my rock.

Is it just bathroom doors people are freaked out by or anything public? Like handrails, regular doors, atm machines, elevator buttons pick up basketball, taking your kid to play in the park etc?

Last edited:
optimistic... nope :lol:
isnt Zinc sulfate over the counter? This is some great news

I don’t think people will get serious until the deaths mount up. NY is way below the norm right now. They’re at flu death rates. Even California is right around 2.9%. Maybe we’re still way too early into this thing.

that was it.

you want real? canceling the Olympics is as real as it gets.

I know they said ¨postponed¨...but at least the way I see it, you don´t just push something like this back a bit in the midst of a global pandemic. they build hotels, roads, stadiums for this party.

see, the most obvious marvel of the Olympic Games is the opportunity to actually see who the single best person in the world in a given pursuit--what a fun and frivolous treat!--however, such an event is also one of the hallmarks of a peaceful planetary society.

nations whose peoples are at war everywhere outside the Olympic Village share fields of sport during the Games, in the end cooperating to push the very limits of human endeavour.

truces are called, armistices signed, countrymen normally divided by petty earthbound politics drawn together toward a higher calling.

as a global civilization, when you can afford to spare the resources to pull off something like this just for the human of it, you are generally pointing in the right direction.

the Olympics challenge established ideas of nationhood, such as in the case of ¨Chinese Taipei¨...Taiwan does not exist according to the Chinese government or the UN, but does at the Games, kinda.

Germany went through a weird period back in the 40s--did 8 years in Olympic time-out for it after the Second World War--but just for a moment, the Olympics made Hitler himself take a look in the mirror and reconsider the idea of a master race.

Japan got nuked (twice!) and went back to playing with the other kids in less than a decade.

the Olympic Games are a big, beautiful patch in the kaleidoscopic quilt of human culture, one of the only positive things in history built to contain the contributions of practically all mankind.

they call the Olympics ¨Games,¨ but it rarely gets any more serious...here´s hoping we get back to the business of play sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom