Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
kpg2tx4enqw41.jpg

Last edited:
Went for an antibody test after work on Friday. Results just came back; negative :frown: . Oh well, it was free & I'm doing my part to social distance so I'm not really worried. Would have just liked to have tested positive in the event of being able to see my mom and fam in due time.

Growing up, I never realized how much politicians impact the thoughts of their blind followers. I didn't grow up in a family that was big on politics so I never thought much of it but now seeing my friends and their family's views on politics and the ideas of those figures is insane.

I couldn't imagine doing something or believing news I heard strictly because some dude in a suit told me so.

"I'm safe from this virus. This guy said don't worry about anything."
"the economy is fine according to that guy."
"The numbers are inflated/deflated. That's what what's his face said on the news"

It's scary that so many people who influence daily society are robots programmed to believe something without any perspective of their own.(this applies to all political parties)
People take comfort and reassurance from titles

Alot of people falsely think if someone has a title or certification, they are automatically credible

People take comfort and reassurance from titles

Alot of people falsely think if someone has a title or certification, they are automatically credible

Maybe this is an incorrect generalization, but my experience has been that most extremely political people are very religious. I think it ties into how people who are very religious don't question their faith.

You ask them anything about their religion that doesn't seem accurate and they're just like "doesn't matter. I believe it and that's what's important"

similar perspective on politics. If you ask why they believe what a politician said even tho there's no facts behind it and their response is "Idk I just have faith he's right"

Maybe this is an incorrect generalization, but my experience has been that most extremely political people are very religious. I think it ties into how people who are very religious don't question their faith.

You ask them anything about their religion that doesn't seem accurate and they're just like "doesn't matter. I believe it and that's what's important"

similar perspective on politics. If you ask why they believe what a politician said even tho there's no facts behind it and their response is "Idk I just have faith he's right"
This is a faulty generalization. You see it on both ends of the political spectrum. There are extremists in every group and those tend to be the ones who aren't rational.

Ol’ girl and her pops need to be taken care of.

0E89BA9F-F930-432C-8DF2-F8D10D20BF1E.gif

Here you go.

8 kids and a wife lost their father and husband over him doing his job and trying to look out for that POS and everyone else in the store...no words man |l

This story and some other ones around country just mind blowing absurd.
Mask is not an unreasonable requirement.
The F* is wrong with people.

Bit the bullet and went ahead and gave myself a quarantine cut. Had my hair grown out for about 9 months. I was kinna nervous cause there was so much hair to deal with. Determined tho, it was getting way to hard to manage. Last time I cut my own hair had to be around 2014.

Before
IMG_20200331_101010.jpg

After
IMG_20200504_105709.jpg

IMG_20200504_101557.jpg

The damage
IMG_20200504_101327.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom