Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
CANADA'S TOTAL CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE TO 59,844 FROM 57,148 ON MAY 3; 3,766 DEATHS, UP FROM 3,606 - PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCY DATA

When to a Target yesterday and noticed a specific ethnic group not practicing social distancing and not wearing masks.

Terrible.

We're going to be in this for the long haul.

Meanwhile, countries that have enacted strict testing and isolation policies are on the path to safely reopen their economies.

SMDH @ the US right now.
USA is like that teenager that want good grades but don't wanna study to do it. Meanwhile all those countries that were strict about studying get to enjoy the summer but the USA stuck in summer school.

People gotta remember with some of these smaller countries they have a population of next to none. I would expect Iceland who has a population of 350K people and is on an Island to do far better than countries with larger populations. Same with some of these Scandinavian countries as well.

Most of your points are correct

But not everybody wants a yard and square footage. And if you do want that, you can get it in long island or parts of queens or upstate new york. New York isn't just manhattan.

If you watch the skit, the skit was trying to point out that it's much easier for outsiders to develop strong opinions about new york as opposed to other places because it's one of the most famous cities in the world and you can get exposed to it in national news, TV, movies, etc. It's easy to develop knowledge of new york as an outsider but it doesn't replace the experience of actually living there.

I myself spent 32 years of my life here but I didn't really appreciate new york until maybe the last five years of my life when I started spending a significant amount of time in manhattan. What more an outsider whose experience of it is movies, TV, news and maybe a trip to New York or two.

*edit

I'm not saying ppl can't have opinions...

Sometimes I just be defensive like that :lol:

I'm a little older than most of you guys

I have also lived most of my adult life in Manhattan
Besides living in holland for almost a year in 2002 and california when i was a child

Because of personal reasons I can't leave NY but I sure as hell want to

I felt this way a long time before coronavirus in fact I been feeling like this for the past 10 years but with the coronavirus in NYC as the epicenter of this disease I wish I could have left

I don't care how culturally diverse NY is but this place has become too expensive for day to day living and has slowly gone to crap
with luxury buildings bars and restaurants things that have nothing to do with me

The only thing you give up leaving Manhattan is you can travel places by foot and public transportation and thats a big deal
and public transportation is one of the reasons NYC has been screwed over by covid-19

You do not need a car in Manhattan and some parts of Brooklyn

Only problem my apt has a significant value if I wanted to sell it but since the virus I'm sure that value has gone down so if I want to sell next year for example that higher price is gone in the wind

Also you can't get away from the virus since its all over the country and the world so thats not a good reason to leave NYC

But if your comfortable financially wealthy people have left NYC and are now living out of state for who can afford to do so
Unfortunately I am not one of those people

Not trying to argue with anyone on here but these are my feelings about nyc

Last edited:
At the end of the day most people are just too ignorant to what's really happening. Part of the reason while recovery may be somewhat slow, people will go back to the closest thing to normal as much as they can. Spending on things they don't really need and not saving...that's just people.

For every apprehensive person who'll clutch onto their money there's ten more ready to spend it.

WHO CHIEF TEDROS SAYS THIS VIRUS WILL BE WITH US FOR A LONG TIME AND WE MUST COME TOGETHER TO DEVELOP AND SHARE THE TOOLS (FOR THE BENEFIT OF EMPEROR XI ONLY)

WHO CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER SAYS 'INVOLVEMENT IF ANY OF TAIWANESE OBSERVERS' IN WHO ASSEMBLY ON MAY 18-19 IS A QUESTION FOR 194 MEMBER STATES ..CCP shill

a5ydvsci2sw41.jpg

Last edited:
Carnival Dangles $28-a-Night Fares for Planned Aug. 1 Restart

(Bloomberg) Carnival plans to resume sailing on Aug. 1, becoming the first cruise operator in the Americas to outline a return to operations after coronavirus outbreaks on several ships shuttered the industry.

Growing up, I never realized how much politicians impact the thoughts of their blind followers. I didn't grow up in a family that was big on politics so I never thought much of it but now seeing my friends and their family's views on politics and the ideas of those figures is insane.

I couldn't imagine doing something or believing news I heard strictly because some dude in a suit told me so.

"I'm safe from this virus. This guy said don't worry about anything."
"the economy is fine according to that guy."
"The numbers are inflated/deflated. That's what what's his face said on the news"

It's scary that so many people who influence daily society are robots programmed to believe something without any perspective of their own.(this applies to all political parties)

Back
Top Bottom