Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This **** everywhere now... For those headed to Asia...it's wild and many places and towns shutting down....EU the same

It was 91 deg in Singapore and still people getting infected.

For the Democrats, COVID 19 might bring down Trump.

Thus far...For the majority COVID19 is a stronger Flu...if not that.

glad you back. Thought the CCP got you or something ( only half kidding)

MEXICO HEALTH MINISTRY CONFIRMS SECOND CASE OF COVID-19 IN SINALOA - CNN

SECOND COVID-19 CASE OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN CONFIRMED IN CALIF INDICATING VIRUS IS SPREADING IN THE STATE - WAPO
*unconfirmed...Silicon Valley

THIRD COVID-19 CASE CONFIRMED IN SANTA CLARA COUNTY CA - KTVU

NEW: U.S. CDC issues travel warning for Italy, citing "widespread community transmission" of coronavirus

Last edited:

Live briefing from Santa Clara Public Health on COVID19 case number 16 (local transmission)

Live news conf for Santa Clara, CA

Last edited:
Just going off of Diamond Princess Cruise, it's pretty much guaranteed COVID19 is and will infect thousands...but if you don't test, you don't got it!! :lol: :smh:

not our airline but I'm sure we are going to be affected
Already preparing myself that we most likely won't be going since I believe Japan will shut it down or SFO gonna close down or both
one concern of ours was what type of quarantine regulation they might enforce upon re-entry

0DB6F73C-D5B3-4DCF-939D-B69A97B31BDC.png

President Donald Trump said Friday that Democrats are using the virulent coronavirus as a “hoax” to damage him and his administration.

“The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” he said from a campaign rally in North Charleston, South Carolina.

“One of my people came up to me and said ‘Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well.’ They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax that was on a perfect conversation,” he continued.

President Donald Trump said Friday that Democrats are using the virulent coronavirus as a “hoax” to damage him and his administration.

“The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” he said from a campaign rally in North Charleston, South Carolina.

“One of my people came up to me and said ‘Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well.’ They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax that was on a perfect conversation,” he continued.
This idiot is gonna get a lot of people killed.

Back
Top Bottom