Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok let me stop dragging it, its not whack, but I much prefer London.

Id be tight missing a trip to London, Paris? Meh.

only real cases out there are because of the diamond princess

You sure bout that?
DR just told a ship they couldn't doc because they suspected they had 8 people with corona symptoms. Told em to go back where they came from.

There’s going to be a lot of this. And even those of you with superhuman immune systems who are keeping your travel plans in tact, don’t be surprised if you are either turned away when you arrive or when you attempt to return, depending on the travel bans that WILL BE COMING as global fear escalates.

CDC refused to use the WHO's test and spent weeks developing their own, which isn't working properly.

Formal HHS whistleblower complains of job retaliation after sounding the alarm about lack of security measures.

CDC refused to use the WHO's test and spent weeks developing their own, which isn't working properly.

Unbelievable. There's going to be a lot of misinformation about this virus in the US because the Supreme Leader doesn't care for it.

Be safe out there.

Formal HHS whistleblower complains of job retaliation after sounding the alarm about lack of security measures.

So we can ignore all those thousands of people that tested “negative” and consider them now potentially infected until they are retested

And how long ago were they tested? Those 14 confirmed cases were from how long ago? There hasnt been any “bad news” since besides people being voluntarily quarantined and suspected cases. Go figure.

this is going to end and kill off a good part the world

this disease is extremely upsetting to say the least
china needs to pay for this destruction

also world and US travel needs to stop or slow down

Last edited:
Every time I read news, all I see is new cases. It's pretty nerve-breaking as it is growing everyday, especially in Cali.

Every time I read news, all I see is new cases. It's pretty nerve-breaking as it is growing everyday, especially in Cali.
Unfortunately that will be the reality for quite some time. The main reason we are seeing infection numbers falling in China is because people are not allowed to leave their homes, thereby eliminating outside contact and keeping many mild non-life threatening cases from being reported. The actual number of infected cases is much higher, obviously.

Chill
Numbers show really only the elderly are dying from it.

that’s what concerns me you don’t have any elderly family members ?
Age Really doesn't matter
from the way this disease sounds it's going to affect everybody in one way or another
this is not Joke or sneaker release this is real life that could have been avoided

I thought this was a joke. He’d cough then touch (who I presume is) his daughter’s hand. Then drank from her water and gave it back to her. I guarantee they wouldn’t have let him in the studio.

that’s what concerns me you don’t have any elderly family members ?
Age Really doesn't matter
from the way this disease sounds it's going to affect everybody in one way or another
this is not Joke or sneaker release this is real life that could have been avoided
No doubt that if it gets really bad, we would have to be self-quarantined if it comes to that, but I don't see it being a history-altering event. It will be something we can learn from as a society. Nothing will match the levels of the bubonic plague, Spanish flu, Flu Pandemic of 1968/1918, and Plague of Justinian.

I thought this was a joke. He’d cough then touch (who I presume is) his daughter’s hand. Then drank from her water and gave it back to her. I guarantee they wouldn’t have let him in the studio.

yeah I’m confused as hell about this. Is the kid infected? Even if she is, why put her in more danger?

Just had an employee ask to go home early because they got chills and cold sweats. Sent her home.

Crud.

Back
Top Bottom