Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
They told me not to go Egypt because of Middle East tensions fear - went and had an amazing time.

I was told not to go to Ecuador because of the protest fear with the military- went and had an amazing time.

Our media is exploit situations to use fear to intimidate the mass...

I’ll be sure to post pics when I get back :lol:
My guy, I don’t want to ruin your vacation, but it seems like **** is about to hit the fan in Europe

Last edited:
Last edited:
what happened to shibadekobe shibadekobe

giphy.gif

Come to think just a matter of like two weeks ago some folks in here was trying to convince folks that this wasn’t serious

The number infected is gonna go up, the number of deaths is gonna go up, but you know what else is gonna go up also? More than the deaths? The recoveries, but hey that doesnt make headlines, deaths do, so thats what people are gonna focus on.

As whats been said, be knowledgeable, be smart, and dont panic.
Yeah, the fatality rates should be low over here since our facilities are relatively good compared to alot of other countries.

Yeah, the fatality rates should be low over here since our facilities are relatively good compared to alot of other countries.

Guarantee you if the media had headlines saying something along the lines of “64 people made full recoveries since contracting coronavirus” instead of “3 more deaths (no mention of recovieries) of coronavirus patients yesterday” it would calm a lot of people down, but then again containment efforts and the seriousness of this woudnt be there.

Back
Top Bottom