Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So the whole world goes on lockdown because of fear. If that’s the case we all should stay in the house.

Man I’m about to be on a flight to Italy and Turkey tomorrow - no damn given about this.
honestly fam you should
if they are cancelling football matches out there then you should be at least a little concerned
europe don't play like that

Last edited:
Seeing the first report of the virus in NorCal was suprising.

Seeing that the person is from the same county that I live in. Scary.

I hope we find a cure soon.

Yeah I have a friend thats a commander for the Medical Corps. Her team handles these situations - most of them are in Japan right now. She told me Rome isn’t a hot zone and I should be fine. Have an amazing time. :lol:

Just stay away from crowded areas and public transportation, you should be good.

My Dad just moved back from Japan, two months before he originally planned. He said **** was getting real over there, they even closed down all schools and universities in the whole damn country. I thought he was just being paranoid, but he wanted to get out before they put a lock down on travel restrictions.

hawaii doctors flagged 8 people for testing but the state threw out the samples before they could be sent to the cdc for testing :smh:

nobody in hawaii has even been tested yet :frown:

Just stay away from crowded areas and public transportation, you should be good.

My Dad just moved back from Japan, two months before he originally planned. He said **** was getting real over there, they even closed down all schools and universities in the whole damn country. I thought he was just being paranoid, but he wanted to get out before they put a lock down on travel restrictions.
its all a conspiracy though...

man...rome is huge and has a lot of ppl (and an awesome graffiti scene).
it'd be like trying to avoid ppl in Chicago, la or nyc.

the amount of ppl that travel between countries in Europe...
I personally wouldn't go. its nothing to be on a train and hear French or Spanish in germany or dutch or something. same for Italy from personal experience.

on top of that you don't even have to go there for you to come in contact with someone that has it. you could get it at the airport here or there.

this whole thing is wild and alarming and our officials don't seem to be straightforward or know what they're doing.

all political stuff regarding this should stop and the right actions should be taken immediately by the world. world govts need to be honest and move quickly.

Seeing the first report of the virus in NorCal was suprising.

Seeing that the person is from the same county that I live in. Scary.

I hope we find a cure soon.
you back in Norcal??

but yea I got 2 friends that are nurses and a RT that works at that UCD center.
They are scared

heard on the news that the coronavirus could live on the surface for up to 3 days? ridic. wash your hands. don't touch your face!

Damb! Atl can't catch a break.
Now some potential corona though?
Lmao, but I ain't laughing. :stoneface:
1582828229263.png

honestly fam you should
if they are cancelling football matches out there than you should be at least a little concerned
europe don't play like that
This is why you can’t leave it up to some people to be “cautious” As some local governments are telling their people here in the US. You’re always going to have some people who just don’t care. Hate to say it but restrictions have to be forced.

Back
Top Bottom