Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alcohol cures the corona virus they l
tenor.gif

I guess I’ll be Litt all 2020 lol 😂

Photoshopped of course

I'm thinking more in the instance that there's an outbreak in my area, but I can't just sit at home and wait it out. Going to work, store, etc. I would imagine schools will be closed if there's a known outbreak, but at what point do we need to consider sending our kids to school with masks on and will these one size fits all masks even properly protect a child? I even struggle with how much I even want my kids to know because I don't want them to worry, but at the same time want them to be aware and diligent.

I'm assuming most schools will shut down at first notice of the virus and if you have reservations speak with the teacher and get the proper homework or material if necessary. At that point (Hopefully, it doesn't) kids shouldn't be leaving the house.

This is why I believe it when I see it.

news always does the most with the fear mongering.
This.
I remember SARS, I remember H1N1 (swine flu), I remember Ebola. Bunch of hoopla on the news about it and then you don’t hear about it again and everything goes back to normal. Not saying corona virus isn’t real, just like SARS, Ebola and Swine Flu were real, I’m just saying that we gonna be alright.

The biggest difference being that those viruses are infectious when patients are showing symptoms, which is easy to detect and isolate, whereas c19 is supposedly most contagious during the incubation period when there are NO symptoms at all. By then, close contacts have been exposed.

The biggest difference being that those viruses are infectious when patients are showing symptoms, which is easy to detect and isolate, whereas c19 is supposedly most contagious during the incubation period when there are NO symptoms at all. By then, close contacts have been exposed.

True but more people are recovering than passing from it. News is always “x amount of people died from coronavirus” or “new victim of coronavirus” but never the people who recovered.

So many possibilities, maybe he got it from someone who did travel and that person either wasnt showing symptoms yet, or just affected him mildly where it passed on its own and they never went to the hospital.

44 is a lot, that's about 352 hours of protection! You would most likely use them if there was a cluster outbreak in your immediate vicinity, travelling anywhere near Asia and other countries with cluster infections. I would assume you're good and hopefully, you'll never have to use them!

Actually came in here to see what people are using because my folks will be going to the Philippines for 2 months. I was gonna grab them some for them but I guess I’ll just tell them to wash their hands. Current online prices for masks are crazy though.

CDC issues beard and mustache guide for coronavirus pandemic

66a881e417b177264775ec70b8019956

As face masks fly off the shelves amid rising fears over the COVID-19 illness, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Institute for Occupation Safety and Health have just issued a helpful guide about which types of beards and mustaches will make those masks less effective, and which will be OK.

Bottom line: Most beards, and a few mustaches, prevent the mask from making a complete seal against the skin.

This.
I remember SARS, I remember H1N1 (swine flu), I remember Ebola. Bunch of hoopla on the news about it and then you don’t hear about it again and everything goes back to normal. Not saying corona virus isn’t real, just like SARS, Ebola and Swine Flu were real, I’m just saying that we gonna be alright.

Hope so.

Back
Top Bottom