Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
You a brave man .... but is cool THE FLU is the real killer!
Image result for exactly gif

For those people planning on stocking up: where are y’all going to do your shopping? I’m probably going to ask a friend or family who are members of BJs or Costco if I can go with them

I'm really surprised that SF just declared a State of Emergency in preparation of a large outbreak in SF.

I would assume there would be known cases here just by the population alone. But nothing, yet.

Either way, do what you guys can protect yourselves and keeping things clean. I was worried that my kids' cold was going to manifest into a flu, but they both checked out fine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...vel-than-on-key-diseases-thats-actually-okay/

Not sure how I feel about this but its an interesting read. WHO spends ~200M a year for travel. Not sure when they arrived in Wuhan but not soon enough! WHO also praises china's response to maintaining the Virus. Am I dreaming??
The most commendable thing China has done is its containment efforts of essentially locking cities down, which has undoubtedly bought the rest of the world time to prepare. Have we though?

I'm really surprised that SF just declared a State of Emergency in preparation of a large outbreak in SF.

I would assume there would be known cases here just by the population alone. But nothing, yet.

Either way, do what you guys can protect yourselves and keeping things clean. I was worried that my kids' cold was going to manifest into a flu, but they both checked out fine.
Oh it’s definitely in every major metropolitan city in the US by now. It will only become evident as unusually high numbers of pneumonia cases are noticed 2-4 weeks after community spread has begun.

The most commendable thing China has done is its containment efforts of essentially locking cities down, which has undoubtedly bought the rest of the world time to prepare. Have we though?

That is a great point. Close to half a Billion people are in some sort of lock down or quarantine. I've never seen anything quite like this before. China's actions speak much louder than what they portray to the media!

I think Wuhan has a population of 11 million

5 million people fled before the city was locked down.

and I'm not praising china for ****

they're welding people into their houses, ,mass creamating people. then there's the whole uyghur genocide.
Yep. One look around twitter and you'll realize China ain't $#@&.
Flagrant violations of all kinds of human rights.

They got conspiracy that the virus came from aliens 

Actually, it "may have started in the US".

And as response to China travel bans by the US, they instated a travel ban to the US. ?!!?

Makes no sense!?! But whatever; reeks of panic and damage control to save face.

Last edited:
I live in Cali and I have a feeling, IF it ever happened, Cali will get hit the most. Besides, Trumps hate Cali, so I guess we are doomed :ohwell:. I cant find any mask anywhere here local. Planning to start stocking up the essentials this weekend.

I think Wuhan has a population of 11 million

5 million people fled before the city was locked down.

and I'm not praising china for ****

they're welding people into their houses, ,mass creamating people. then there's the whole uyghur genocide.

Trust me, I understand that the measures they have taken are irresponsible and inhumane, but the only way to contain a virus that is this contagious is through complete isolation. There is simply no way to treat the sheer number of individuals who are currently or will soon be in need of medical attention. There are not enough beds, respirators, antiviral drugs, etc to do anything meaningful to help the infected.
Can you even imagine having to go to the hospital in Wuhan (or any other city affected so far) for an unrelated medical emergency?? Expectant parents have to be especially terrified.

The places that would be hit hardest in the US are those with mass transit and high population density probably

Many people in LA/Cali drive

Back
Top Bottom