Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Washington state reports 1 new case of coronavirus

There is also a 2nd new case in Washington state: a woman in her 50s who recently returned from South Korea

This is believed to be another case case of human-to-human transmission of coronavirus in the United States. It follows 3 similar cases in California and Oregon.

I always think about this interview with Caroline Hu

watch how she sneezes at 0:23... not even trying to put that in her elbow.. and the second sneeze is all in her hands and shiiii....

Also they talk about having to get her an emergency passport at the last minute

Anyone have any traveling plans this month or in the upcoming months? I have a trip booked to London at the end of March, thinkin bout canceling it. Anyone cancelled any of their traveling plans?

Supposed to head to Disneyland towards the end of March. My wife just asked me if we should think about canceling, and even though I don’t want to, it may be the smart thing to do. I’d be amazed if a lot more cases don’t pop up in SoCal in the next few weeks. And then add on the fact that DL is such an international destination? Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they shut down eventually.

i’m supposed to be heading to vegas with my fam and we’re bringing my mom. fingers crossed that it doesn’t get bad before then.

Supposed to head to Disneyland towards the end of March. My wife just asked me if we should think about canceling, and even though I don’t want to, it may be the smart thing to do. I’d be amazed if a lot more cases don’t pop up in SoCal in the next few weeks. And then add on the fact that DL is such an international destination? Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they shut down eventually.

supposed to head to Disneyland the same time and I too am getting worried its not going to happen now

As soon as CA starts actually testing it will be everywhere, mark my words. The 2 cases they found were only because they were fully symptomatic and in need of intensive care, which doesn’t happen until about the ~14th day of symptoms, so they had likely been infected at least a week or so before that. The whole time they had obviously been infecting many more people, including their family and friends and all those in waiting rooms where they sought care and patients, nurses, doctors, admin who they came anywhere near. These are definitely not isolated cases.

Read more carefully. That's the point I was trying to make. :stoneface:
Read more carefully, I was elaborating and adding to your comment!!!

But since you want to get bitter about this, you made it seem like simple facemask worked.
It's funny how people are starting to wear face-masks and all of that, yet take it off with their bare-hands and put it down somewhere in their house without a care in the world.
like if they are more careful, no harm would come to them and that's false.

Again, surgical mask even if new and all precautions are taken in the world, dont work and even if they did and all precaution were taken in the world, once they get damp from human moisture are render useless.

:stoneface: :stoneface:

Not what you said.

It almost seems as if he doesn't want to be elected again.>D

This man ain’t given a damb since day one.
1B946459-77D2-4968-8A1A-3C1174688172.gif

South Korea reports 219 new cases of coronavirus, raising total to 3,150 cases and 17 dead - Yonhap
Together with the morning update, South Korea has reported 813 new cases in 1 day

S. Korean woman reinfected with coronavirus after recovery

Last edited:

Latest coronavirus news, live | Health increases to 46 the number of infected in Spain

Japan: 6 new cases

Back
Top Bottom