Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Speaking of big TV’s, it was obvious a lot of people got their stimulus money based on how full the stores were today and how many people were buying TV’s like it was Black Friday. Didn’t Mnuchin say that money was supposed to last 10 weeks?!:lol:

If you're going to be stuck in the house Netflix and quarantining, you might as well get that 70 inch

Looking like there needs to be shelter in place strategies around the world until the world community comes up with a mitigation strategy and the only way that works in the US is to redistribute some wealth.

100% to all of this.

US needs to:
1. Lockdown. Completely.
2. Jumpstart that $2k/month (plus $500/child) for the duration of this pandemic
3. Rent/mortgage suspension
4. Hazard pay for remaining essential workers
5. Allocate as much money as possible to science to work on treatment/ vaccine
6. Sit down and wait this shjt out.
7. Reassess every 2 months

That's just my opinion

7806EC03-E202-4455-8652-E7E5523797B6.jpeg

I get all that but for some they are ok taking the risk of not making it. I mean if people are going to do things anyway might as well help them make those choices. the government will never offer enough for some to make a living. For others they will be ok taking the chance of doing what they want to do anyway. There is no simple solution going forward.

I'm good on them taking the risk to not making it and contaminating folks who want to make it.

The thing about freedom is that one's freedom stops where someone else's freedom begins.

100% to all of this.

US needs to:
1. Lockdown. Completely.
2. Jumpstart that $2k/month (plus $500/child) for the duration of this pandemic
3. Rent/mortgage suspension
4. Hazard pay for remaining essential workers
5. Allocate as much money as possible to science to work on treatment/ vaccine
6. Sit down and wait this shjt out.
7. Reassess every 2 months

That's just my opinion

#7 won't work with #1

Back