Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
PowerfulTastyFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif
I've seen this quite a bit. What does it mean?

i've been feeling good the past few weeks, considering the circumstances, but with this whole re-opening talk, i feel like i'm starting back over. I need to see weeks, and more, of positive news before i want to even hear about re-opening.

Nervous to hear about the plan for Cali tomorrow. This is wild. A couple of positive days and we're ready to start talking about it? Too soon man, too soon.

———
For all you hustlers receiving unemployment plus the $600 extra, just remember that it’s all taxable. This may put many people into new brackets.
Crazy to think essential Betty sue is working 50 hour weeks at the grocery store and will make LESS than these bums getting the $600 extra. Now is the time to con the system I guess.

I’ve been saying the say thing. Why would you even look for a job when you’re getting an extra $600 a week?
Does everybody get $600? Or is it based on your salary?

But yea, you have people working at McDonalds for minimum wage risking catching the corona, whole bunch of other people are making way more than them just to stay home.

And Gavin Newsome always wants to be at the forefront of change, so we’ll see :smh:
nervous to watch, to be honest. He has been over-reacting in this situation, which i agree with. Hope he continues with it and points to this being just a plan but won't even be executed (and in a slow manner) until we're close to going away from the stay at home issue.

Anybody with an office job that hasn't been affected working from home should continue to work through the summer at home is what i hope to hear. Office jobs should be the last ones allowed back to work in this scenario.

I’ve been saying the say thing. Why would you even look for a job when you’re getting an extra $600 a week?
Does everybody get $600? Or is it based on your salary?

But yea, you have people working at McDonalds for minimum wage risking catching the corona, whole bunch of other people are making way more than them just to stay home.

Everyone gets a extra 600 u could be making minimum wage and receive the 600 . Ain’t no one looking to get a new job they gonna milk it to the end

Went outside for the first time since April 2nd.
Gloves and mask on

Hit Safeway at 6am, then costco gas, UPS for returns and a produce market a 2 min walk from the pad because I only get proteins at supermarkets. Every thing else comes from online
Crazy how the outside world changes, last time I went out nobody had masks, now everyone got one.
Places got one way arrows for aisles at grocery stores/ 6 ft floor mats
I'm never stepping Costco again, line is BONKERS 3 hours before they open
The wife still goes in to the office, so our routine is still somewhat intact. I just miss hiking and being outside
next tentative reemergence
April 20th

Everyone gets a extra 600 u could be making minimum wage and receive the 600 . Ain’t no one looking to get a new job they gonna milk it to the end
Yeah. Pretty much anyone already on unemployment will receive the bonus. Now it used to expire after 26 weeks. And some used that up awhile back. Regular Unemployment caps at a certain % of your base pays best quarterly check. So say December’s check and it’s 55%. They also cap it at a certain top rate figure. Most states it’s in the $400-500 range.
So this really REALLY helps those barely employed part timers who may be getting a $200 UI check. Now it’s up to $800.
For those others who may have had a higher paying job, you’re looking at maybe $1000 wk.

There isn’t a single non hospital type retail essential job that makes better than $800 week (unless you’re management). Why are these meat packers even working?

people need a bonus FOR working.

some folks are getting 2x boost in UI benefits. Others who game the system can get a 4x boost.

Last edited:
Plans need to be enacted but I do think that the talk is going to pick a reasonable time of when to actually do it, and not some concrete date. It's gonna take a long time to actually come to a conclusion, Cuomo has been smart enough so far to know that, he's been saying this since shutdown has started.

Plans need to be enacted but I do think that the talk is going to pick a reasonable time of when to actually do it, and not some concrete date. It's gonna take a long time to actually come to a conclusion, Cuomo has been smart enough so far to know that, he's been saying this since shutdown has started.

Cuomo knows we have the most pressure on any of the states . We still have a ****load of deaths people still going on tubes and we lacking in equipment . we have to get numbers down which is gonna take weeks and then we gonna have to focus on mass testing which he said he don’t got close to enough tests . If ny ****s up trump ain’t taking the blame he’s gonna be pointing fingers

Back
Top Bottom