Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i find it hard to even thinking about touching my face when i have gloves on. Its impossible to not notice. My wife did irritate me at the market when she had to adjust her mask but slightly touched the side of her face because she had to pull the mask strings. Drove me nuts. "Spoke very loudly" at her to explain what she did. She understood and we both nodded and proceeded to the wine aisle. Both showered after putting groceries away. We may or may not have showered together.

As soon as I close my front door, in fact sooner, as soon as I put on my wasteland clothing and retrieve my keys and wallet from my #dirtybox, I mentally chant: "You dirty, dirty, dirty hands." Unfortunately as soon as I step outside, my entire face starts itching and it wont stop until, I've returned home, washed up and scratched off my face with my dry, withered, all to fast ageing hands. I was definitely crazy before all of this, but I'm definitely crazier because of all of this.
Try having this pre-covid! :lol:

I cant go on about business without washing my hands if i just shook someones hands or touch a door knob. TICK, TICK, TICK, TICK plays in my head until i get it done

As soon as I close my front door, in fact sooner, as soon as I put on my wasteland clothing and retrieve my keys and wallet from my #dirtybox, I mentally chant: "You dirty, dirty, dirty hands." Unfortunately as soon as I step outside, my entire face starts itching and it wont stop until, I've returned home, washed up and scratched off my face with my dry, withered, all to fast ageing hands. I was definitely crazy before all of this, but I'm definitely crazier because of all of this.
Same here. My hands are presumed dirty once I leave the house to go to the store. Hands don't go in pockets, don't touch the face, don't touch the hair.

When I pay, I use my phone, and try to touch it minimally. That's the only time I touch my phone.

When I get home, I wash my hands. I get my keys and phone and wash those too. I change clothes. Wash hands again. Then wash every piece of food items I bought that can get wet (or the packaging can get wet). Dry goods are left in a holding area for 3-5 days.

I like the idea of double-gloving if I have to drive somewhere and do some shopping.

double gloving is great. Didn't think about it until i saw the wife do it. Its why i also bought a size bigger in order to fit both gloves. They do run big in case anyone is looking to buy gloves.

FAUCI SAYS WE ARE LIKELY TO HAVE A ROLLING REOPENING OF THE COUNTRY, NOT ONE SIZE FITS ALL

As it should be. Openings should be staggered accordingly. I'm all for opening things up but the process should be gradual. A little here, a little bit there. Not this massive opening of the floodgates for every conceivable operation. I just get a sense of chaos when I fathom the thought.

i find it hard to even thinking about touching my face when i have gloves on. Its impossible to not notice. My wife did irritate me at the market when she had to adjust her mask but slightly touched the side of her face because she had to pull the mask strings. Drove me nuts. "Spoke very loudly" at her to explain what she did. She understood and we both nodded and proceeded to the wine aisle. Both showered after putting groceries away. We may or may not have showered together.
Damn dog you got daily stories of you scolding your wife :lol:

That karma..........

you see the news about the church that had easter service down here in Cali yesterday? Cops took down license plate numbers for each car and called and sent letters to each owner saying they have to now self quarantine for 14 days. Not sure if they can do this but if so, great idea.

hate to say it but these cases popping back up in countries like China and So Korea may play into the decisions we make here in re-opening.

Who am i kidding, it won't.

probably a good idea he's staying away and taking care of himself and fam. I know those first 2-4 weeks are not easy.
keko jones
Joined Jun 15, 2013
Last seen 18 minutes ago · Viewing thread LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

giphy.gif

stay blessed, get well keko jones keko jones
-From a lebron fan.

hate to say it but these cases popping back up in countries like China and So Korea may play into the decisions we make here in re-opening.

Who am i kidding, it won't.

1.4 billion people in China and they only have 89 new cases. I like the odds

keko jones
Joined Jun 15, 2013
Last seen 18 minutes ago · Viewing thread LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

giphy.gif

stay blessed, get well keko jones keko jones
-From a lebron fan.
hahaha!! Is he really in that thread?? I use to argue with him fiercely about being the captain of that thread. He said he was done a few weeks ago.

But that could be his therapy.

Back
Top Bottom