Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
keko jones
Joined Jun 15, 2013
Last seen 18 minutes ago · Viewing thread LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

giphy.gif

stay blessed, get well @keko jones
-From a lebron fan.
lebron hate getting him through these tough times. :pimp:

i find it hard to even thinking about touching my face when i have gloves on. Its impossible to not notice. My wife did irritate me at the market when she had to adjust her mask but slightly touched the side of her face because she had to pull the mask strings. Drove me nuts. "Spoke very loudly" at her to explain what she did. She understood and we both nodded and proceeded to the wine aisle. Both showered after putting groceries away. We may or may not have showered together.

how you meat your wife doggy

as in we should have less than the reported numbers?

i’m not sure if they’re higher or lower, I just don’t think their accurate. That lady in that one video said she was told she tested positive even though she hasn’t taken the test, and there are other people who probably have/had it and didn’t get tested

Press is a cess pool joke of unprofessional talking heads all trying to be famous. Read multi sources and figure out what need to know for yourself. Less stress. Everyone down to students level who have dealt with “journalists” know they all an axe to grind.

“Earlier Monday, the task force was expected to include Trump family members Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump. But Trump said during the press conference they will not serve on the new task force, after their inclusion provoked criticism in various media outlets.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...riefing-as-fauci-regrets-poor-choice-of-words

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/us/politics/coronavirus-trump-fauci.html

“Everything I do is voluntary,” Fauci said. “Please don’t even imply that.”

admittedly, I'm running a tight ship in these times. :rofl:

With a son that has asthma, we're avoiding this as much as possible.

All good man, just remember that some folk aren’t used to thinking before taking action. My sister is the same way, constantly telling her not to touch her face. Some just can’t help it and that’s why we step in to remind them :lol:

“Earlier Monday, the task force was expected to include Trump family members Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump. But Trump said during the press conference they will not serve on the new task force, after their inclusion provoked criticism in various media outlets.”
Its like he offered the worst member in the fantasy league Derek Carr and Deshaun Jackson for Pat Mahomes thinking nobody would say anything.

All good man, just remember that some folk aren’t used to thinking before taking action. My sister is the same way, constantly telling her not to touch her face. Some just can’t help it and that’s why we step in to remind them :lol:
no excuse for her. I didnt want her to come with me. Always felt like only one of us should be the ones to go out into elements. So she begged to go and set up a plan on where we are going inside since we know the map of the store like the back of our hand. Reminded her 10 times not to touch your face and by the 4th reminder, I was getting the eye roll. 5 minutes in, glove to the face. Come on!

And then had the nerve to walk into the crib with shoes on. We don't even wear shoes in the house!! I'm overly anal about a lot of things but some of this is common sense. But she agreed with the error in judgement.

We laugh about people touching their face, eating chips with their gloves on and here's my wife touching her face.

Gavin is making a run at a presidential campaign... he ain’t making a mistake. Believe in him, he’s been pretty solid up to this point.
He also prints money like it’s going out style. I understand trying to help people, but money has got to come from somewhere. You can’t just keep writing blank checks and put California into a bigger deficit.

But you’re right, this is a stepping stone to run for President down the line.

Last edited:
CHINA'S GUANGZHOU CITY SAYS TOTAL OF 111 AFRICANS HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 AS OF MONDAY -XINHUA

*What's CCP's play here? Race war?

Fyi:
Realize that the health care system on the Mainland is heavily burdened by Time and Money. Gotta have both for decent Care. From their public administration point of view, they consider having a chunk of population untested and unknown as a Risk they can’t have.
Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom