Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rumor around my hospital is that traveling RNs are clocking in 250$/hr

THAT IS NUTS, specially when the in-house RNs are not seeing anything near that andthey are the ones really keeping the hospital afloat as these temp RNs are pretty clueless right now..

My dog might need another operation and the vet who did his last operation successfully is closed.

Absolute worst timing .

Edit: his papers and medical history is also in the clinic. SMH

Last edited:
f6f45dvwlos41.jpg

damn bros, i have been thinking about the fallen health care workers due to rona. what happens when this happens? does the government set anything up for their family?
Sometimes a union will have line of duty death benefits written in the contract similar to police and fire departments. Hopefully.

THAT IS NUTS, specially when the in-house RNs are not seeing anything near that andthey are the ones really keeping the hospital afloat as these temp RNs are pretty clueless right now..

Well deserved.

Heard some are getting $10-15,000+ for two weeks.

AIkido Pharma Executes Exclusive World-Wide License to Broad Spectrum Antiviral Drug Platform, Includes Coronavirus
NEW YORK, April 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- AIkido Pharma Incorporated (Nasdaq: AIKI) today announced that it has secured an exclusive world-wide license for a broad spectrum antiviral drug platform. The licensed technology is a broadly acting pan-viral inhibitory compound with efficacy against multiple viral pathogens. The technology works to inhibit replication of multiple viruses including Influenza virus, SARS-COV (coronavirus), MERS-COV, Ebolavirus and Marburg virus.

Damn, son called the temp RN's clueless. Imagine being that ungrateful. Seems kinda harsh :lol:

I hope they ALL get paid accordingly at some point...but now probably isn't the time to complain about the disparity....especially when these folks are leaving home and traveling to ground zero.

Last edited:
I think ksteezy ksteezy is speaking from first hand knowledge. How would some of you feel if you were working harder, putting up with the same risk and making far less than a counterpart?

And I've talked to a travel RN who went, she did it for the check not nobility. You dudes need to chill with the judgement sometimes

Dude is on the front line speaking from his perspective.

I'm late but I just saw some clips of Trump's press conference yesterday...

This man literally just called himself an authoritarian on live television.

Countries have literally gone through bloody revolutions to be free from that type of control from the head office.

Back
Top Bottom