Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Try to get fired instead of quitting. Youre not eligible for unemployment if you quit.

100. TELL them you will be working from home because you don't feel safe at the workplace. If they let you go, that's THEIR decision.

ekzp1g1pbms41.jpg

Last edited:
From npr.org

What the science say about how long people may stay contagious after they've recovered?

It's not fully known how long a person with COVID-19 is infectious. "A rough guide for other infections is that infectiousness drops when the fever subsides," says Ben Cowling, a professor of public health at the University of Hong Kong.

Will I be immune to reinfection after I've had COVID-19 or could I get it again?

The CDC says the full immune response, including duration of immunity, is not yet fully understood. So, there's some uncertainty.

Two I don't know's too many lol

I'd very much like concrete answers.

Last edited:
Someone want to explain what he’s trying to convey here?

I have a thought, but would like to hear some other opinions.
He's just putting things in perspective. Some people are saying that they'll never take traveling for granted again but it's important to remember that there's some people here who can't ever travel outside of the country due to their legal status.

He's just putting things in perspective. Some people are saying that they'll never take traveling for granted again but it's important to remember that there's some people here who can't ever travel outside of the country due to their legal status.

Ok; thanks.

Initially thought he was trying to conflate the impacts of COVID-19 with being undocumented.

Someone want to explain what he’s trying to convey here?

I have a thought, but would like to hear some other opinions.

Overreaching. So unless this kid has some really extraordinary background story, let us know. Does the kid even understand the immigration/citizenship process? Know how many forms and documents over a lifetime have personally filled out to start process of permanent residency then citizenship for extended Family. Separate Issues.

California, Washington, Oregon to announce reopening plan

California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown and Washington Gov. Jay Inslee issued a joint statement Monday that the three states would work together to reopen the West Coast of the United States.

Doctors at NYU Langone Health center conducted the largest study so far of US hospital admissions for COVID-19, focused on New York City. They found obesity, along with age, was the biggest deciding factor in hospital admissions, which may suggest the role of hyper-inflammatory reactions that can happen in those with the disease.

Back
Top Bottom