Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just want people to know if you're diagnosed with COVID-19 and you experience symptoms, it's not a death sentence. 21 Days later and happy to say, I feel perfectly back to normal. Hope everyone here is staying healthy and safe. Answered questions in this thread but if anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know.

Wrote an article on my site that maybe you'll find interesting. Take a look if you get the chance and let me know what you think.

https://www.unbiasedopinions.net/po...o-chinese-and-us-governments-failed-americans
Coronavirus Cover Page.JPG
It is a death sentence for many bro, not everybody can recover like you did..
Glad you’re doing better tho

Was told I need to take two mandatory tweets of furlough. I get to choose the weeks, just can’t be non consecutive. Gonna do first week of May and first week of June

Looking at the Pennsylvania unemployment site, this **** looks so confusing :lol: it literally said in the FAQ “if you’re confused or unsure, submit a claim regardless”. I guess my main question is can I submit a claim now for my future date. Or can I only submit a claim during the week I’m furloughed

It is a death sentence for many bro, not everybody can recover like you did..
Glad you’re doing better tho

Appreciate that and of course, not trying to downplay the threat at all. If you see my earlier posts, I am imploring everyone to stay home and take it seriously. My comment was just to ease fears a bit because we see a ton of statistics on death and mental health through this entire ordeal is horrendous. Fear and anxiety are through the roof. Just trying to ease some of that by talking about a recovery story rather than one of mentioning death.

Appreciate that and of course, not trying to downplay the threat at all. If you see my earlier posts, I am imploring everyone to stay home and take it seriously. My comment was just to ease fears a bit because we see a ton of statistics on death and mental health through this entire ordeal is horrendous. Fear and anxiety are through the roof. Just trying to ease some of that by talking about a recovery story rather than one of mentioning death.

Good to hear you are better. I think it is a good thing to have some positivity on here about the people that recovered. We can still take this virus seriously and understand that most people will come out ok.

Also, I looked at your article and it was a good read. If you haven't already, check out the Red Dawn emails and you'll see how early on they knew this virus was a problem and the concerns that were raised.

WHO officials say its unclear whether recovered coronavirus patients are immune to second infection
I’ve been wondering this. Like with the flu if you get it you are immune to that specific one until a new mutation or variant that is different enough come along right?

but this virus sounds more like it’s potentially a chronic lingering thing that not everyone will become immune to.

Back
Top Bottom