Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
8788194F-6AF3-41DF-958A-920CEE937B4B.jpeg

my homegirl showed up with a fancy 7501 so I made my version of a 7501:rofl:

My mask trash 🤣
Are they letting you rock a beard? I’ve heard some hospitals requiring the men to fully shave their beards when wearing masks.

Thst didn’t take long. Booze stores got shut down a few days back. Someone just broke in and stole a bunch of hard alcohol booze, including straight 80% ethyl sanitizer solution at a local brewery/distillery who has been struggling mightily.
A couple gun shops decided to totally uproot and move all inventory. These dudes were busy pushing out sanitizer (my work has some) as the only source in town for some. Yet the cops are out harassing joggers and runners at trail heads.
Only you can protect you.

(local distilleries are still allowed to operate).

Hey im on the same quarantine schedule and activities minus the working 9 to 5 part 😂

IMG_20200216_155519~2.jpg

damn lol, iracing I assume? I'm still confined to much smaller setup for GTS on my PS4, still trying to get decent before making the switch to a full blown PC rig/setup. Can't even count how many hours I've put into racing already while working from home during the quarantine, it's too convenient.

damn lol, iracing I assume? I'm still confined to much smaller setup for GTS on my PS4, still trying to get decent before making the switch to a full blown PC rig/setup. Can't even count how many hours I've put into racing already while working from home during the quarantine, it's too convenient.
This just reminded how much I used to love playing racing game simulators like Forza Motorsports. Would sometimes just get on and joyride. Might have to get one of these games again to soothe the soul during these times.

This just reminded how much I used to love playing racing game simulators like Forza Motorsports. Would sometimes just get on and joyride. Might have to get one of these games again to soothe the soul during these times.

I got a steal on a pretty decent wheel setup last black friday, really coming in handy now. I try to get some joyrides in with the PSVR + wheel combo, looks pretty nuts with the GT Sport graphics. Definitely helps take the mind off of everything going on for a little bit

Thst didn’t take long. Booze stores got shut down a few days back. Someone just broke in and stole a bunch of hard alcohol booze, including straight 80% ethyl sanitizer solution at a local brewery/distillery who has been struggling mightily.
A couple gun shops decided to totally uproot and move all inventory. These dudes were busy pushing out sanitizer (my work has some) as the only source in town for some. Yet the cops are out harassing joggers and runners at trail heads.
Only you can protect you.

(local distilleries are still allowed to operate).

What State are you in, if I may ask.
Personally feel totally closing gun shops and not even allowing liquor shops to do pickup/delivery is over reach at its finest. Agenda driven politics just can’t let a crisis go to waste.
Guess criminals didn’t get that stay at home memo.
Who would have thought. Bet the governor has armed security and can still pour out a little liquor.

If all the ones getting sick have masks, is it all for not?
Hospital workers. Your meat packers.
Scary times.

I mean, you can’t forget that the eyes are a mucous membrane where infection can enter the body as well. I haven’t gone so far as to wear goggles (yet) but I have some and if it really starts spreading crazy in my area I’ll wear them.

Back
Top Bottom