Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Frito Lay had to close a Washington state facility about 2 or 3 weeks ago. An office worker got the virus, so they closed the entire plant to decontaminate everything. That caused a major shortage in the production of the biggest selling chips in my region. Almost all Doritos flavors and sizes, almost all ruffles flavors, santitas, and many many more.

My sales are through the roof since grocery stores are essential and people are hoarding food, but it’s killing me that My zone would be crushing it even more if the plant didn’t shut down. I’m talking the most sales in the entire history of frito lay. We’ll never see this type of boom in our lifetimes and we can’t fully take advantage of it.

should be about 2 more weeks until The facility gets back on track and caught up.

Serious question. What kind of mask you guys are wearing outside? Many amazon sellers got their product pages removed. Im trying to get the one with a filter. Im skeptical with all those websites selling mask right now. I don't need the one like mortal combat. More than happy to support local business if there are some legit ones out there.

Larger gatherings — conferences, concerts, sporting events — when people say they’re going to reschedule this conference or graduation event for October 2020, I have no idea how they think that’s a plausible possibility. I think those things will be the last to return. Realistically we’re talking fall 2021 at the earliest.

...I feel like this guy Zeke Emanuel knows what he´s talking about...go ahead, punch his name into the google.

Serious question. What kind of mask you guys are wearing outside? Many amazon sellers got their product pages removed. Im trying to get the one with a filter. Im skeptical with all those websites selling mask right now. I don't need the one like mortal combat. More than happy to support local business if there are some legit ones out there.

Some online clothing places have begun making their own cloth face masks.........so that people don't have to dip into the "limited medical face mask supply" that is needed for the front line health care folk.

Complex got a list of suggested online clothing brands that are prepping these face masks

...I feel like this guy Zeke Emanuel knows what he´s talking about...go ahead, punch his name into the google.

I have a good feeling that is what Texas Governor Abbott is probably planning on doing with his "upcoming executive order" that will be announced this week...........I HOPE.

No way is Texas going to FULLY RE-OPEN THE ECONOMY at the end of April in one flip of the switch that easily.......certain things are still gonna remain close and the things that come back are going to be so restricted that it'll still be a long time until those newly re-opened businesses will be back to normal as usual.

Man there's really people out there who are afraid of a potential coronavirus vaccine because they afraid the government is going to inject them with microchips and control them via 5G.

:smh:

It's probably those "same anti-vax folk" that is chirping that same energy about not wanting to give their kids the measles and rubella vaccines...............those cats should be forced-quaratined for a full year with that attitude they keep preaching

Went to drive thru test location on Long Island last week just got my results back as I expected I tested positive ****
01E162D2-8E54-4F6E-A495-58483B84691D.jpeg

If you work in healthcare there’s no way to avoid this. I took EVERY precaution imaginable and still got it

been following this thread since the beginning and never in a million years did I think I would wind up with this

My wife and I had this same discussion. Us being in the healthcare field we know realistically it could happen. God bless you man. Wish you a speedy recovery

My wife and I had this same discussion. Us being in the healthcare field we know realistically it could happen. God bless you man. Wish you a speedy recovery
I’m in the same boat. Wifey works health care too...unfortunately, this is the general sentiment around the hospital.

How long are you guys using N95 respirators before disposing? They finally gave us one each at work, I plan to use it on my commute on the train. We have plenty of surgicals to use at work otherwise.

I was thinking of putting it in the hood under UV light at my lab after every trip. That should be better than nothing right? But I just wanted to see how long ya'll holding on to them considering the circumstances. I assume people aren't dumping N95's after one trip to the grocery store right now.

How long are you guys using N95 respirators before disposing? They finally gave us one each at work, I plan to use it on my commute on the train. We have plenty of surgicals to use at work otherwise.

I was thinking of putting it in the hood under UV light at my lab after every trip. That should be better than nothing right? But I just wanted to see how long ya'll holding on to them considering the circumstances. I assume people aren't dumping N95's after one trip to the grocery store right now.

I just keep reusing mine but I don't go out much. I put it on to go in the grocery store once a week. I only have one N95 so I have no choice but to reuse the same one.

Back
Top Bottom