Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think anyplace where society is very homogenous has issues with diversity

Even with SK I hear some stories that make me :frown: and I've been wanting to visit that country for a minute now. But diversity in SK is trending up. I follow quite a few westerners who've made the move to SK and are living there.

I don't foresee China being western friendly anytime soon, I'd never visit.

100%.
My preference for those three countries (TWN, SK, SG) are at least the setting is Modern and Western friendly. There are still vast areas of rural on Mainland and 70 years of Commie doesn’t help.
If you add in say Japan, yes any outsider will still experience prejudice.
But my Hope and Dream (long shot) is for people here to realize doesn’t mean your neighbors and community need to catch the blowback. That’s all.

So businesses now require masks to enter. Everybody masked up now for the most part. Funny part is gloves still not required 😐

So businesses now require masks to enter. Everybody masked up now for the most part. Funny part is gloves still not required 😐

Masks are obviously the top priority but I feel like gloves arent nearly as big of a deal if you are washing your hands/using sanitizer when water/soap isnt available, every single time its necessary.

For example, with gloves you are obviously not allowing the virus to potentially get on your fingers but it can still get on the gloves so at the point you would be taking the gloves off (after getting into the car after getting groceries or getting home from doing so), I'm using sanitizer and then washing my hands when I get home.

Unless Im missing something?

Masks are obviously the top priority but I feel like gloves arent nearly as big of a deal if you are washing your hands/using sanitizer when water/soap isnt available, every single time its necessary.

For example, with gloves you are obviously not allowing the virus to potentially get on your fingers but it can still get on the gloves so at the point you would be taking the gloves off (after getting into the car after getting groceries or getting home from doing so), I'm using sanitizer and then washing my hands when I get home.

no, you're correct assuming people don't touch their face with their gloves or anything else like a wallet that they may touch later with their bare hands.

You right but if you gon go full virusphobe, go full virusphobe.

I am extremely cautious and I don't even bother with gloves. Why? It is a respiratory virus and my goal is not let anything get near my respiratory system entryways (nose, mouth). I use hand sanitizer when I'm done shopping.

Gloves just aren't a big deal. Bottom line, they lied to you for 2 months about how this virus is mainly spread.

If it gets in your hands it would still need to get to your face/nose/mouth, so being vigilant there and not constantly touching your face works. But if it’s in the air around you, you can breathe it in and instant game over.

I am extremely cautious and I don't even bother with gloves. Why? It is a respiratory virus and my goal is not let anything get near my respiratory system entryways (nose, mouth). I use hand sanitizer when I'm done shopping.

Gloves just aren't a big deal. Bottom line, they lied to you for 2 months about how this virus is mainly spread.
You have that much trust in hand sanitizer?

What type of masks? Anything goes? I still can’t find anything online. I have a cold weather face wrap lol.

I think anyplace where society is very homogenous has issues with diversity

Even with SK I hear some stories that make me :frown: and I've been wanting to visit that country for a minute now. But diversity in SK is trending up. I follow quite a few westerners who've made the move to SK and are living there.

I don't foresee China being western friendly anytime soon, I'd never visit.

They cool with communism. You're blood brothers to them if you hail from Russia.

Back
Top Bottom